This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

angelad27

Reaction score
Hey guys! I was lucky enough to get accepted into both Temple and VCU for dental school. I'm out of state for both schools and I'm having a lot of trouble trying to choose between the two. I enjoyed the interview for both schools, but I was only able to have an in person experience at VCU, so I was able to get a feel of the place. I've heard a lot of good things about each school clinically. The deciding factors for me are basically the quality of education I would get, the amount of clinical practice, and the overall cost. Which school do you think I should choose and can I give an insight for why? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey guys! I was lucky enough to get accepted into both Temple and VCU for dental school. I'm out of state for both schools and I'm having a lot of trouble trying to choose between the two. I enjoyed the interview for both schools, but I was only able to have an in person experience at VCU, so I was able to get a feel of the place. I've heard a lot of good things about each school clinically. I've also been offered a $20k scholarship ($5k per year) at Temple. The deciding factors for me are basically the quality of education I would get, the amount of clinical practice, and the overall cost. Which school do you think I should choose and can I give an insight for why? Thanks!
cheapest