Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mystique

The Procrastinator
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey all,

Has everyone who applied to Temple received their secondary? Last week, some people mentioned the got it, but I haven't received mine yet...
Am I overreacting? (my app was verified and processed 8/14) Should I call or just wait longer?
:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Chill out dogg...

Scooby Doo,

I'm taking your advice and relaxin' in this big metal cylinder filled w/ ice!

;)

"ScoobyDoo where are you?" I still watch that cartoon w/ my little brother!

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone still waiting for Temple secondary?

Me too (still waiting)....

Has anyone else gotten an interview invitation from Temple? I didn't even realize what it was until I noticed the "Holiday Inn" add enclosed in the envelope... Weird thing is, this invitation was based solely upon my unverified primary application. I got the secondary with the interview invitation.

that's cool! i hope i get one

When did you get the invite from Temple? What are your stats, if you don't mind posting? Thanks.

Originally posted by Gator:
•When did you get the invite from Temple? What are your stats, if you don't mind posting? Thanks.•

I just got the invite today (not that I've really had time for the invitation to sink in due to recent events :( )...

Some #'s/Stats:
PA Resident (I'm thinking this is important)
I go to Penn State, Main Campus, Honors College
Psych major, couple of minors
GPA: 3.85 cumulative (my science is actually higher than non-science)
MCAT: 29O
Lots of extracurrics/volunteer work/thesis etc but I'm not sure how much of that stuff Temple's actually seen as of yet... If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Anyway, I guess I'm just surprised Temple's begun to pretty much pull a "Pitt" on us (assuming they didn't get my essays etc yet)... Also of note I submitted my AMCAS on Aug 11th! (Hence my shock that no one else seems to have gotten letters yet).