Temple's IAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PsychEpathic

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I had one HORRIBLE quarter at UCLA and now Temple is expecting an the "Instutional Action Statement" sent to the dean. Ugh...I've tried my counselor (who doesn't even respond) to no avail. Anyone know who else I can try? This horrible quarter was winter 2002!!! :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
lol_wut1.jpg

So I had one HORRIBLE at UCLA and now Temple is expecting an the "Instutional Action Statement" sent to the dean. Ugh...I've tried my counselor (who doesn't even respond) to no avail. Anyone know who else I can try? This horrible quarter was winter 2002!!! :mad:

Help us help you... you had one horrible grade? quarter? murder spree?

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok, so I need "an official" to write a letter explain my ****ty winter quarter 2002. I don't even know who would write this letter! Someone on here must have gone through this before...!

The IAS is typically to explain anytime you got in trouble for say underage drinking, fire detector violations, etc... So I assume by ****ty you do mean something involving a judicial hearing. I had to get one of these for Temple as well, as I have brought before judicial a few times at my school (all for stupid things but still). Anyway I had to get a letter from my Dean of Students. A simple e-mail or phone call should be able to get you this. I e-mailed mine and she had it out the next week (this was in August though so they might be busier now). Good luck and there is hope I will be interviewing at Temple next month despite my need for an IAS!

do you know any other schools, aside from temple, which require this type of letter?

I was under a 2.0 gpa. Was I supposed to check that box on AMCAS app?! Damn it.