smq123

John William Waterhouse
Staff member
Administrator
10+ Year Member
Jan 9, 2006
Status
Attending Physician
Couldn't they just silently replace him? Is anyone going to look that closely and be like, "HEY! THAT'S A DIFFERENT TIGER!" Can the average football fan even tell the difference between one tiger and another? I certainly wouldn't be able to.

Gfunk6

And to think . . . I hesitated
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Apr 16, 2004
SF Bay Area
Status
Attending Physician
Couldn't they just silently replace him? Is anyone going to look that closely and be like, "HEY! THAT'S A DIFFERENT TIGER!" Can the average football fan even tell the difference between one tiger and another? I certainly wouldn't be able to.
Once the market is flooded with new grads, hospital administrators will say the same thing about replacing more expensive, employed senior Rad Oncs.

*rimshot*

Thank you folks, I'll be here all week.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meowgical

Palex80

RAD ON
10+ Year Member
Dec 17, 2007
Europe
Status
Attending Physician
"LSU Tigers mascot Mike VI has cancer, won't take field this season"

Seriously???
He got a bunch of fields probably...

Reactions: canadianoutlaw

metallica81788

Keeper of the Llamaworm
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2007
Status
Attending Physician

Gfunk6

And to think . . . I hesitated
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Apr 16, 2004
SF Bay Area
Status
Attending Physician
They SBRT'd his spindle cell sarcoma. I was in town that week and tried to call ahead to see if I could watch the sim, planning or treatment (I'm from Louisiana). No such luck.

If you search Baton Rouge advocate Mike tiger cancer you can find a bunch of stuff like his CT and some pics of them wheeling him in for CT sim and treatment.
HIPAA violation!!!

thecarbonionangle

5+ Year Member
Aug 23, 2014
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Well residency is certainly preparing us to deal with serpentine comodo dragon beings. I could see myself looking into lizard or alligator rad onc if I cant find a job in a few years.

Last edited: