Test Cite New York City

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

karinab

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am planning to take the June Mcat and wanted to know the best (most comfortable) site for the exam.

The other threads had very little information on New York City and its neighboring boroughs, so I'm hoping more of you will speak up!

Here are some of my burning questions:
Where did you take the test? (if multiple times let me know which one you liked best)
How was the temperature of the room?
Did you register for morning or afternoon exam?
How late did the exam start?
How were the proctors?
Is it true you cannot take off your sweater in the room!?!?!
How much time did you have left for an actual break considering you have to go through a "check point" to get back to your testing cubicle?

Many thanks to all of you who reply!

P.S. I can't believe I actually have to research my testing site! :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

My friend took it at Penn Station and hated it. He said it was too loud there (even with the earplugs).

I will be taking mine at Penn Plaza on march so i will let you know after that. I hope the guy above me is wrong with loudness.

I will be taking mine at Penn Plaza on march so i will let you know after that. I hope the guy above me is wrong with loudness.
That was the location I was planning on as well but only because most of the people I know have taken it at 1 Penn Plaza.