Test Day

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fuega26

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just had a simple question concerning whether or not the test scores for both saturday and sunday were scaled together or separately. I know there are so many different forms of the test, so its not like someone can ask what were the questions from the previous day. I just wasnt sure if all the tests from both days were graded in one group or two. I appreciate any insight anyone has on this topic.

Thanks,
Fuega :)

Members don't see this ad.

The tests are already scaled before they are administered because the problems that are used have already been tested. If tests were scaled separately, the averages would always be identical. The August scores are always lower than the April scores, so they must not be scaled separately. So basically, it doesn't really matter. But the Saturday and Sunday tests will all be reported together as one administration.

Every test will be scored together. The same questions may also show up on the next day's test. However, you sign a paper that says you won't discuss it. Passages from last august may show up on it too. They don't just retire entire exams, but recycle some passages and questions. Your grade will be graded with everyone elses.

kosmokramer

Does anybody know how many people to expect at a Sunday administration? I'll be in Philadelphia...