test location

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cykato

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I live in Southern California, in the Pasadena and Glendale area of LA. I was wondering if anyone has taken the MCAT around here and knows a good location. I prefer single seating and smaller classrooms as opposed to huge lecture halls with lots of other students.

Members don't see this ad.

Saturnine said:
Take a look at Kaplan's Test Site Rater. www.kaptest.com/testsites

Thanks for this link. I registered for the test at Temple U in Philly because that's the only Sunday test site in Philly. The Kaplan Test Site Rater has info on Temple and it says they have 6 reviews for Sunday testing there, but you can't read them. So I'm just wondering if anybody can give me any useful feedback about this site. Also, if we decide we want to switch sites, is it too late to do that? I wish I knew about the Kaplan website before I registered...

I am registered to sit for the exam at Temple too. I have heard that the testing environment sucks. My first pick was Jefferson.

If you sat for the MCAT at Temple, can you share information about your experience?

I am concerned about the small desks and uncomfortable seating.

BUMP

So I have a nightmare. It's a daymare and a nightmare. I know I'm freaking out and I'm a weirdo but that's the way it is. So my nightmare is that I'll get to the test center and I'll have to take the test on one of those half-desk things. That would really screw me over.

Does anybody know how to find out what the desks are like at the Temple test site????? Is there any way to contact the people in charge of test administration there and ask?