MCAT Test Prep Giveaway of MCAT Crash Course by Gold Standard MCAT (Value: $150)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
courses-icon.png

A Gold Standard MCAT Crash Course can be yours for free for 3 months. Simply join in the raffle by asking a question about our MCAT prep courses between 18-22 September 2017.

Be one of the 3 lucky winners!

Features of the Gold Standard MCAT Crash Course:
  • 100% online
  • e-Books that cover Psychology, Sociology, MCAT Math, Physics, General and Organic Chemistry, Biochemistry and Biology with chapter review questions
  • More than 30 hours of online MCAT videos on the natural sciences
  • MCAT CARS strategies
  • Two (2) full-length MCAT practice tests GS-1 and GS-2
  • Monthly subscription
Good luck!

Gold Standard MCAT

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Is there a weekly or daily schedule for your MCAT course based on the videos and online content?

Is there a weekly or daily schedule for your MCAT course based on the videos and online content?

We have put together a very helpful page with free MCAT study schedules and advice: MCAT Study Schedule | Gold Standard MCAT Prep

Although it is true that the schedule on that page was designed with the Platinum Package in mind (which includes products from GS, AAMC, KA, EK, and NS), we try to explain on that page that the 3-month schedule can be used as a guide for all students no matter what materials they use to study. We try to explain on that page that students studying for more or less than 3 months can simply adjust the 3-month schedule according to their needs. Similarly, if students are using other materials, they can just replace our suggestions with whatever they feel most comfortable with.

2 month study schedule: MCAT Study Schedule | Gold Standard MCAT Prep

Thank you for the reply! I was curious about the timeline, but 3 months seem optimal for my preparation.

We have put together a very helpful page with free MCAT study schedules and advice: MCAT Study Schedule | Gold Standard MCAT Prep

Although it is true that the schedule on that page was designed with the Platinum Package in mind (which includes products from GS, AAMC, KA, EK, and NS), we try to explain on that page that the 3-month schedule can be used as a guide for all students no matter what materials they use to study. We try to explain on that page that students studying for more or less than 3 months can simply adjust the 3-month schedule according to their needs. Similarly, if students are using other materials, they can just replace our suggestions with whatever they feel most comfortable with.

2 month study schedule: MCAT Study Schedule | Gold Standard MCAT Prep

Members don't see this ad :)
How many passage based questions are included in the crash course?

Other than the 2 practice tests, are there any other practice questions that comes with the crash course?

Do you offer a quiz bank or something similar with your course?

Hi @mcat prep! Gold Standard has been on my radar as one of the ways to prep for the MCAT and I am hoping I can be one of the lucky winners of your test prep materials! I noticed there is only a special course for the CARS section, but not the others. Is Gold Standard planning on creating courses for the Bio/Biochem, Chem/Phys, and Psch/Soc sections too?

courses-icon.png

A Gold Standard MCAT Crash Course can be yours for free for 3 months. Simply join in the raffle by asking a question about our MCAT prep courses between 18-22 September 2017.

Be one of the 3 lucky winners!

Features of the Gold Standard MCAT Crash Course:
  • 100% online
  • e-Books that cover Psychology, Sociology, MCAT Math, Physics, General and Organic Chemistry, Biochemistry and Biology with chapter review questions
  • More than 30 hours of online MCAT videos on the natural sciences
  • MCAT CARS strategies
  • Two (2) full-length MCAT practice tests GS-1 and GS-2
  • Monthly subscription
Good luck!

Gold Standard MCAT

does gold standard have video lectures on how to prep for mcat?

Is it possible to download videos to watch them on commutes?

what is your most popular prep course?

Will you give students a schedule to follow in the prep course?

Where can I find pricing for your prep courses & how long is their duration?

Other than the 2 practice tests, are there any other practice questions that comes with the crash course?

Yes, there are tons of chapter review questions (Q&A):
  • MCAT CARS: 315
  • Psychology: 181
  • Sociology: 337
  • MCAT Mth: 25
  • Physics: 446
  • General Chemistry: 264
  • Organic Chemistry: 410
  • Biochemistry: 189
  • Biology: 143

does gold standard have video lectures on how to prep for mcat?

Our Gold Standard MCAT videos have been carefully produced to make your MCAT preparation easier. We offer a great diversity of high-yield topics ranging from basic to MCAT level. We have our 'old school' and 'new school' teaching videos, as well as virtual classroom videos: Gold Standard MCAT Videos | Gold Standard MCAT Prep

what is your most popular prep course?

Our most popular prep course is the Home Study package: MCAT Prep Courses | Gold Standard MCAT Prep

Tangible Materials:
  • The new AAMC official guide to the MCAT exam
  • The Examkrackers MCAT Reasoning Skills: Verbal, Research & Math
  • The New Gold Standard MCAT BIO textbook (Biology and Biochemistry review) - updated in full color with questions with solutions
  • MP3 audio files with brief science summary (4 hours)
  • The AAMC and Gold Standard (GS) MCAT Flashcards PLUS the GS iPhone or Android app
Online Materials (online access for 6 months):
  • MCAT Psychology, Sociology, Physics, General and Organic Chemistry ebooks followed by basic to challenging practice questions with solutions
  • Unlimited viewing of our 30-hour science review video library during your access period
  • 5 full-length MCAT practice tests with solutions and explanations to all 4 sections
  • The Gold Standard MCAT CARS program including 5 tests different from our full-length tests
  • A total of more than 4000 practice questions with helpful solutions (click here for current breakdown)
  • Medical School Interview Online Video (100 minutes)

Hi @mcat prep! Gold Standard has been on my radar as one of the ways to prep for the MCAT and I am hoping I can be one of the lucky winners of your test prep materials! I noticed there is only a special course for the CARS section, but not the others. Is Gold Standard planning on creating courses for the Bio/Biochem, Chem/Phys, and Psch/Soc sections too?

We already have. Our online courses and tangible courses include Bio/Biochem, Chem/Phys, and Psch/Soc sections with Q&A, classroom commentaries and science videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.