Test tommorow, how to cancel?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tRNA

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Guys,

My mcat is tommorow, and I know im not ready and I dont wana take it even to practice, wont be able to make it.

My exam is at 8 am. Should I call MCAT office tomorrow at 9am to cancel or call the prometric center to cancel ? or just dont do anything ?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Guys,

My mcat is tommorow, and I know im not ready and I dont wana take it even to practice, wont be able to make it.

My exam is at 8 am. Should I call MCAT office tomorrow at 9am to cancel or call the prometric center to cancel ? or just dont do anything ?

thanks

Why don't you want to take it as practice? You paid for it, might as well take it and void it....

However, if you read the MCAT essentials information booklet, it says if you don't show up it's considered an automatic void of the test. So if you are REALLY not interested in taking it, you could just not show up. You don't have to bother calling.

Why don't you want to take it as practice? You paid for it, might as well take it and void it....

However, if you read the MCAT essentials information booklet, it says if you don't show up it's considered an automatic void of the test. So if you are REALLY not interested in taking it, you could just not show up. You don't have to bother calling.

I agree with psych. Although you may feel it's a total waste of time, take it. If you really feel you must, void it. You're a smart guy/gal, don't sell yourself short! Best of luck in whatever you decide!