testing center change..F..in with me..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KiTmAn

Kit
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay check dis out..
I call to schedule my dat test yesterday (10th)...my first time ever taking this exam..and i dint kno that all the testing centers get filled up really quickly and tehrefore I call to schedule a test on 17th thurs...in the indianapolis area...upon inquiring the lady on the ADA tells me that the only opening that they have is sept 8 th i was like"thas too late .. icall u back" i call back after 5 mins ..this time i m speaking with a guy who tells me that there is a opening in the town next to indy ..for hte sat ..12th..(tom)...at 8 am..Itought about it for a while and agreed...Today I hit the lib and took the dat achiever exam 3 and got smacked with a 16 on pat ..which was fine by me b/c that was the most hardest pat I have taken...So as i m getting set totake this exam tomm.. i get a call from teh testing center and the lady tells me that the testing center I was scheduled for is shutting down temporarily and I had to reschedule. WHAT KINDA BS is this? hahaha iwas like man this cannot be happening.. SO i call the ada ppl again and then they tell me ..there s nutting they can do bout it..either take it on sept 8th in my area or drive 1 hr away to purdue on monday 12pm..so i hadda take that one..
is this craziest thing or wat/????????

Members don't see this ad.

i think you must reschedule before 48 hours, so you can't do that. don't worry, pat is little bit harder than topscore except the angles.

yeahh prometric is really really UNPROFESSIONAL....i have taken other exams for my current job over there and they've screwed me over sooo bad. they had me wait like two hours because they couldnt find my name...even though they saw my confirmation number...they're really screwed up. i've confirmed my DAT like three times. all in all, prometric sucks and they're not organized at all. when ever you guys go to take it, make sure you have the confirmation number!!

Members don't see this ad :)
You will be fine...What happened to you is a lot crazier than what happened to me, but I too ended up taking my test earlier and in a further away location than I had originally planned...Its not a big deal, its better to get it out of the way and done with...If you have studied hard, then taking it on Monday will actually benefit you because you will have a couple fewer weeks of worrying...Best of luck to you

I wish you good luck when you actually get there, the lady told me to go to computer 6, I went there and the monitor was so old, the screen looked yellow. I told her, and she was like you cant fix it?! I told her NO! may be you can . She went in and played with the monitor for a while and then said, looks like something is wrong with this! and sat me somewhere else. This time the monitor was ok BUT there was this girl right next to me, she was taking some kinda test that she had to type an essay. So I was listening to her typing until she was done and left by the end of my bio questions! I was mad!

masterofpuppet said:
I wish you good luck when you actually get there, the lady told me to go to computer 6, I went there and the monitor was so old, the screen looked yellow. I told her, and she was like you cant fix it?! I told her NO! may be you can . She went in and played with the monitor for a while and then said, looks like something is wrong with this! and sat me somewhere else. This time the monitor was ok BUT there was this girl right next to me, she was taking some kinda test that she had to type an essay. So I was listening to her typing until she was done and left by the end of my bio questions! I was mad!

:laugh: :laugh: