Testing Center in Southern California

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

claus1225

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear all,

I was wondering if you can comment on the different testing centers in southern california. I was told that culver city and lake forest are pretty good.

Please share your experience.

thank you!
claus

Members don't see this ad.

Dear all,

I was wondering if you can comment on the different testing centers in southern california. I was told that culver city and lake forest are pretty good.

thank you!
claus

I didn't personally test at either Culver City or Lake Forest, but my boss kept a feedback log on the various test centers. You should email the BR office and ask for Todd's feedback on southern California test centers. He goes over it in class if you want more details.

Dear all,

thank you!
claus

I took mine at Culver City and it was very nice. The computers are new and the center is quiet. The only thing I didn't was having to go to a different building for the bathroom. I was a bit stressed I wouldn't get back on time. The proctor is really sweet too, which helped me relax.

And to further what BRT said, Todd goes over the local test centers and optimal test dates. If you take BR, they will help with all of the extraneous things.

I don't know how big the rooms are usually supposed to be, but the Gardena center was only a little bigger than a dorm room, or at least it seemed that way. Other than that, it was not bad, though I would have preferred more space though.

Also, try to get there a little early... there's a line for check-in and you start once you go inside. I imagine it wouldn't be to pleasant to hear people typing incessantly while you're struggling to finish your last couple verbal passages.