Testing center monitor resolution

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

killinsound

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have an idea what the resolutions on the monitors at testing centers is?

Members don't see this ad.

Planning on setting your monitor to the same? good idea.

Members don't see this ad :)
Any idea if the mice have scroll wheels? I'd hate to drag that thingy to the right of the windows whenever I wanna scroll down.

Also, are you able to adjust the text size on the screen (e.g. holding Ctrl while turning the scrollwheel)?

Even if the monitors at my site were set at 1024 x 768, it felt more like 800x600. The two columns (passage and questions) felt cramped and i remember scrolling down a lot more in the passages than I was at home for my practice tests (my LCD is set at ~1200x1000).

there was a scroll wheel on my mouse (Oregon test site) but it didn't scroll either of the windows. I'm guessing it wouldn't change the font size either. so there might as well not have been a wheel where I was.

Any idea if the mice have scroll wheels? I'd hate to drag that thingy to the right of the windows whenever I wanna scroll down.

Also, are you able to adjust the text size on the screen (e.g. holding Ctrl while turning the scrollwheel)?

I wonder if you can bring your own mouse :D