Testing June 16. Hoping for 515+

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yankeekd25

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took NS1 before any studying and got 129/125/128/127 for a 509.
I did some studying and did the AAMC sample and after popping it into a converter i got
~129/130 (HOW?)/ 127/126.

NS2: 129/126/128/127 = 510.

I was feeling pretty good. I'm learning more Psych/Soc and the science scores are pretty stable.

Then I took AAMC1:

128/123/128/126. The CARS destroyed me. I also made some really dumb mistakes on the C/P which is the reason for the slight drop. I went over the PS and realized a lot of the time I pick a true answer, but it does not answer the question best. I did the Section Bank for PS and got a 75%.

Now I don't know what to expect for the CARS. I don't understand how the scores are fluctuating that bad on that section. Was the sample test really that much easier?

I'm really hoping to crack 130 on the CP and BB sections. Id be okay with a 126-127 on CARS and think I'm capable of a 129+ on PS. I'm testing June 16. Any advice?

Members don't see this ad.

I bought the EK verbal reasoning book and went through the exercises. I then completed the first q pack and got a 75% overall. I took aamc FL2 yesterday and got 130/122/130/127. Happy about breaking the 130 mark but cars just keeps getting worse and worse. Feels bad man.... idk what to do. Testing in two weeks.

I bought the EK verbal reasoning book and went through the exercises. I then completed the first q pack and got a 75% overall. I took aamc FL2 yesterday and got 130/122/130/127. Happy about breaking the 130 mark but cars just keeps getting worse and worse. Feels bad man.... idk what to do. Testing in two weeks.

How were you able to get your sciences to the 130 range?

Members don't see this ad :)
Are the BB Qpacks worth doing? I have all of them to do, UWORLD, and SB yet.

Last edited:
How were you able to get your sciences to the 130 range?

I have been tutoring these subjects for many years so the problem for me usually isn't the content itself, but rather getting used to AAMC style questions and answers. I will say that the content they ask about is very fundamental level stuff, but they try to trick the crap out of you whenever they can.

Do the section banks, q packs, and really dissect these and the official aamc tests.

Reactions: 1 user
Are the BB Qpacks worth doing? I have all of them to do, UWORLD, and SB yet.

It's good for content review. I noticed it didn't have the same "feel" as most of the newer stuff, but it still had some and it was still good to review. Uworld has been one of my favorite resources overall however.