Testing Site in Bay Area, CA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

michuleta

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know of any testing sites in the SF Bay Area that they would recommend? (Preferably in the South Bay). Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
;)

Members don't see this ad.

oakland health center off telegraph is really good. perhaps one of the best in the area. also, i heard hayward state, laney, stanford, and mesonic(sp) center in sf is really good. hope that helps.

i took it at the sf masonic center and would NOT recommend it. even though it is very roomy, the lighting is poor. if you are unlucky you may get seated in one of about four or so rows with no overhead lighting at all.

i took the MCAT in Santa Clara at the University. about 20 people in new classrooms with large desks and good lighting. much better than some of the horror stories i've heard. check it out because i think it fills up pretty quick at that testing center.

Originally posted by ashkan33
oakland health center off telegraph is really good. perhaps one of the best in the area. also, i heard hayward state, laney, stanford, and mesonic(sp) center in sf is really good. hope that helps.

I took it at the Oakland Health Center. Although the environment is good (lots of desk space..good temperature), there's usually about 200 people in the room..making it really, really slow. I remember the test not starting til 9:30 or so and getting out at 7pm when my friends at another site got out at 5pm.