Sep 18, 2012
Status
Pre-Medical
It's only $2.99, it won't hurt ;) if you have a lot of time and don't wanna use up your golden verbal resources, then why not?

Let us know if you decided to purchase it or not ;)

dannybht

5+ Year Member
Jun 18, 2011
Ozone Hole
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
These verbal passages are really good...comparable to AAMC ones. The explanations are very intuitive and passages are on point.

PS the first practice verbal test is completely free if you download it from their website.

OP
ldiaz29

ldiaz29

5+ Year Member
Feb 20, 2012
Status
Pre-Medical
These verbal passages are really good...comparable to AAMC ones. The explanations are very intuitive and passages are on point.

PS the first practice verbal test is completely free if you download it from their website.
The passages themselves seemed to be of good quality but I had a problem with the formatting of the eBook itself. It could be just me though as I was using it via amazon online instead of a kindle app.

Uafl112

5+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2013
Status
Medical Student
I just tried out the first passage in the preview on amazon and the first passage seemed alright. I wish I could check my asnwers for the first passage though lol

Uafl112

5+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2013
Status
Medical Student
so just buy it and I can use amazon's interface to interact with it?

Feb 19, 2012
Ohio
Status
Pre-Medical
Thanks for putting this on my radar. Must be a fairly new company. Being that this will be my third pass at the MCAT (my 1st year, family issues, last year, didn't go well enough), I've used a lot of the material out there. I think I'm going to spring for this afternoon...not a bad of price and the reviews over on amazon seem pretty good. What did you think of it Uafl112? Do they only have that one?

Feb 19, 2012
Ohio
Status
Pre-Medical
Sorry...I was just reading around more, and they seem to have two other tests at the moment (at least from what I can tell.) It looks like if you buy the one linked to amazon above and leave a review, they will send you two other verbal practice tests for free. You just have to email them.

3 Practice Tests for 3.99, yes please : )

Uafl112

5+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2013
Status
Medical Student
Thanks for putting this on my radar. Must be a fairly new company. Being that this will be my third pass at the MCAT (my 1st year, family issues, last year, didn't go well enough), I've used a lot of the material out there. I think I'm going to spring for this afternoon...not a bad of price and the reviews over on amazon seem pretty good. What did you think of it Uafl112? Do they only have that one?
I only did the first passage and set of questions for the first practice test, but based on that, it seemed to come pretty close to AAMC level. It seemed like it was a bit harder than exam krackers but also maintaining a serious passage at the same time (nothing about potty training like on EK). Additionally, the questions were more based on the passage's overall idea and theme rather than the more detail oriented ques of EK and TPR

dannybht

5+ Year Member
Jun 18, 2011
Ozone Hole
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
The passages themselves seemed to be of good quality but I had a problem with the formatting of the eBook itself. It could be just me though as I was using it via amazon online instead of a kindle app.
Seems like that they took off the link for their free practice verbal test (TS1). I downloaded it from http://www.mytestingsolution.com for no charge about 2 weeks ago.

Feb 19, 2012
Ohio
Status
Pre-Medical
I saw that they took it down, too. It must have just been a promotion. I took the first exam TS1. I think it was really good compared to EK and Kaplan. I haven't yet taken TPR or BR, so I don't know in comparison to them. I'm going to review it on amazon.com to get the two free practice tests.