Testing Solutions for CARS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sob21

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used Testing Solutions for CARS practice? They currently offer 5 full CARS practice tests (http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=testing solutions)

I'm pretty sure most of the reviews on amazon are fake, so looking for some honest opinions. And today is the "last" day for the $20 for all 5 practice exams bundle.

Looking for new CARS practice since I've used all of TPRH and EK101 recently! Any other good practice? NS?

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think their reviews are fake; they offer $5 back for leaving them a review.
You can pretty much preview all of their passages, but without seeing answers on Amazon. So you can check it out for yourself.

Oh, and probably the best resource would be AAMC CARS question packs (there are 4o passages).

Reactions: 1 user
I don't think their reviews are fake; they offer $5 back for leaving them a review.
You can pretty much preview all of their passages, but without seeing answers on Amazon. So you can check it out for yourself.

Oh, and probably the best resource would be AAMC CARS question packs (there are 4o passages).

The AAMC CARS question packs are basically the verbal passages from all of the old AAMC FLs right? Or are they any need passages there as well?

@Sob21 - I completely understand your hesitation with using materials from a relatively unknown company. We're new to the game. I'll let others speak to the quality of our materials (100% of our reviews are independent), but we do offer a 150% money back guarantee, so if you take one of our practice tests and don't think it is the hardest and most accurate CARS practice test you've ever taken, we'll refund you 150% of what you paid for the tests, no questions asked. There's zero risk in giving us a try and if we don't live up to what we promise, you actually make a little money for your wasted time.

Best of luck on all your MCAT studying!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)

@Sob21 - I completely understand your hesitation with using materials from a relatively unknown company. We're new to the game. I'll let others speak to the quality of our materials (100% of our reviews are independent), but we do offer a 150% money back guarantee, so if you take one of our practice tests and don't think it is the hardest and most accurate CARS practice test you've ever taken, we'll refund you 150% of what you paid for the tests, no questions asked. There's zero risk in giving us a try and if we don't live up to what we promise, you actually make a little money for your wasted time.

Best of luck on all your MCAT studying!

Okay.. I think I'll give it a shot. I'm afraid that the AAMC Question packs might be recycled from 1) the old AAMC FLs and 2) The Verbal Self-Assessment for the old MCAT, both of which I've exhausted.

Okay.. I think I'll give it a shot. I'm afraid that the AAMC Question packs might be recycled from 1) the old AAMC FLs and 2) The Verbal Self-Assessment for the old MCAT, both of which I've exhausted.

They are recycled passages.

I'll just echo Allantois' point. I went through the old AAMC Verbal Self-Assessment passages and the old FLs and then took a look at the new Question Packs and of what I could tell, they were all just reused passages. This really emphasizes how similar the old VR section and the new CARS section are (minus of course Natural science, two more passages, and an extra 30 minutes).