Tests you have made your subservient peon out of.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cegar

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
That's one preposition right there.

My latest bio test had 50 questions. The median number right was 29. I had 45 questions correct. The professor cut the value down to x/40.

If it wasn't clear, this is a thread in which to post experience you have had wherein you did extremely well on a test.

Members don't see this ad.

Not sure what you mean...do you mean tests we've raped?

That's one preposition right there.

My latest bio test had 50 questions. The median number right was 29. I had 45 questions correct. The professor cut the value down to x/40.

You were wrong 10% of the time. That doesn't sound like anything to yell from the mountain tops.

Members don't see this ad :)
you're weird .. maybe you got a good grade on your bio exam, but you sure as heck have no life .. I just got back from 10,000 BC with a bunch of friends .. am goin to bed early cuz i'm skiing all day long tom .. and you're just boasting about a test on a friday night .. don't think so highly of yourself .. it's unsightly

you're weird .. maybe you got a good grade on your bio exam, but you sure as heck have no life .. I just got back from 10,000 BC with a bunch of friends .. am goin to bed early cuz i'm skiing all day long tom .. and you're just boasting about a test on a friday night .. don't think so highly of yourself .. it's unsightly

how was 10,000 BC? Didn't exactly look realistic at all. They were hunting big game, yet had very well developed stone cities (10,000 BC??)

Am I the only one who thinks the trailers of 10,000 BC seems nothing more than the story of Moses set in prehistoric times?

I think so. I see the trailer for 10,000 BC and I see a horrendously historically inaccurate movie about savages with great dental plans.

If you spent some time studying, you might have gotten over a 29 on the MCAT.

Not sure what you mean...do you mean tests we've raped?

I do. But someone once used raped in a thread title and a bunch of people had ****fits.

ADCOM: So I see here that you had C's in most of your classes throughout your undergrad, any explanation for that?

MAJIK: Yeah I had a "life". I usually went to movies with my buddies while the other suckers studied. Hey they let me graduate so it's cool amirite? Btw, have you seen 10,000bc?

ADCOM: ...

I think so. I see the trailer for 10,000 BC and I see a horrendously historically inaccurate movie about savages with great dental plans.

Isn't it supposed to be a fantasy as opposed to an accurate historical drama?

I'm not sure.

Are you honestly posting a topic purely devoted to telling us that you did well on a test?

How poor is your self-esteem?

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you honestly posting a topic purely devoted to telling us that you did well on a test?

How poor is your self-esteem?

It was a topic meant for people to tell everyone how well they did on tests.

So, go ahead and gloat if you want.

gloat when you get an equivalent of an A on the MCAT, meaning 41+
otherwise you got bitch slapped along with me and a million other people

I don't have the need to gloat to a bunch of strangers.

Lol, an A is the 99.9th percentile? :p

I don't have the need to gloat to a bunch of strangers.

Lol, an A is the 99.9th percentile? :p

Well, that's cool. You don't have to if you don't want to.

Okay I will play because I feel like I work my butt off to get what I get; From my online scores so far this year:

Assign score points possible average score

Exam 1 98 100 80.21

Exam 2 99 100 74.68

Okay I will play because I feel like I work my butt off to get what I get; From my online scores so far this year:

Assign score points possible average score

Exam 1 98 100 80.21

Exam 2 99 100 74.68

What class is that?

I hear evil math is pretty bad.

Isn't that the one where you have to slaughter puppies and then count how many of them were slaughtered and arrange them in a matrix of phenotypes?

I hear evil math is pretty bad.

Isn't that the one where you have to slaughter puppies and then count how many of them were slaughtered and arrange them in a matrix of phenotypes?

Wait a second you got puppies?
*looks at the body parts of dead friends and family members ordered into piles based on geometric shapes and prime numbers*

Wait a second you got puppies?
*looks at the body parts of dead friends and family members ordered into piles based on geometric shapes and prime numbers*

Whoa, where do you go? Hopkins?

There is no Cannibal State University in any country.

lol um good? That was a joke...you know, playing on the joke before...

can·ni·bal –noun 1.a person who eats human flesh, esp. for magical or religious purposes, as among certain tribal peoples.

I go to the University of Tulsa :D

its happened to me a couple times. I got 100s 1-2 times in physics, perfect on a russian history midterm, and the class high on the astronomy final.

im glad i did because i never once stepped foot in their office and they still wrote LORs for me.

wtf this thread is ****ing stupid.

i do like how everyone is flaming cegar tho. i'll join in.

cegar is an arrogant douche. $10 he's a freshman

Sorry you had such a tough time on that test, Cegar. I missed an answer on a bio test once. Completely missed marking the answer. There were 95 questions. The class average was in the 60's. No curves. The prof gave it back to me with a smile, happy that he'd finally been able to put a red X on one of my papers. I got the two bonus questions right, though. So, it didn't hurt my grade.

I learned from my mistake, though. Now I always recheck to make sure that I didn't skip any questions.
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's fine if you are proud of yourself, but really you have nothing to brag about at this point. It was one test in one biology class. Consistency wins out in the end.

And there is no reason to put other people down for their grades.

There is if they're putting other people down about THEIR grades.

We need to make sure that the academic high-ground is a little higher before people go spurting off advice on how to live their life and still achieve the same goal...

It's fine if you are proud of yourself, but really you have nothing to brag about at this point. It was one test in one biology class. Consistency wins out in the end.

This is one of those threads where the OP brags about himself (because nobody cares outside of SDN I'd imagine) and then tries to make it look like a legitimate question to others by saying "so has this ever happened to you?"

And I can't believe a pre-med actually made fun of another pre-med's MCAT score :laugh: Good one! <sarcasm off>

My latest bio test had 50 questions. The median number right was 29. I had 45 questions correct.

So you only killed five people. Granted, three of them were on the way out regardless, but the kid and the pregnant lady, well, damn.

So you only killed five people. Granted, three of them were on the way out regardless, but the kid and the pregnant lady, well, damn.

Does the pregnant lady count as 2? Or are you pro choice?

I take your 45/40 and raise it to a perfect score in a class without extra credit...

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I got a C on my industrial design test..bow down suckas! senioritis at it's finest :thumbup:

100 on genetics test a couple of weeks ago and just took the second exam yesterday..preety sure I got a hundred on that as well. O-chem 2 on the other hand...grrr.

I got a few As last week for exams for which I forgot to study and/or read. I have a mid-term Monday that I haven't read for that I'm certain I will be barely passing. Yay! I hate literature classes. :mad:

There is if they're putting other people down about THEIR grades.

We need to make sure that the academic high-ground is a little higher before people go spurting off advice on how to live their life and still achieve the same goal...

The advice was a bit uncalled for but that doesn't justify the OP stooping to that level :rolleyes:

ADCOM: So I see here that you had C's in most of your classes throughout your undergrad, any explanation for that?

MAJIK: Yeah I had a "life". I usually went to movies with my buddies while the other suckers studied. Hey they let me graduate so it's cool amirite? Btw, have you seen 10,000bc?

ADCOM: ...

I don't this MAJIK will be coming around SDN anymore.

Hey guys I got a 10/10 on an algebra quiz once in high school, that rocked am I right?

Bragging on this forum is like telling Stephen Hawking you got an A in intro physics...

Man I love his forum.

You guys almost never fail to disappoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.