Texas A&M College of Dentistry Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

D

deleted1070139

I (IS) received an invite on 8/11 with interviews taking place the week of 8/30-9/3.

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview #2
School: Texas A&M
Notification date: 8/17/2021
Method of notification: Email
Residency: Texas
Application complete date: 5/25/2021
Application received by school: 05/27/2021
GPA (overall, science): 3.97, 3.96
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/20/19/23/none
Dates available OR your interview date: Sometime within the week of 9/6-9/10
Method of Interview: Virtual

Interview #2
Notification date: 8/31/2021
Application complete date: 7/22/2021
Application received by school: 08/3/2021
GPA (overall, science): 3.74, 3.60
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/19/17/25/none
Dates available OR your interview date: TBD

Interview #1
Notification date: 8/31/2021
Application complete date: 6/30/2021
Application received by school: 7/22/2021
GPA (overall, science): 3.97, 3.96
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 27/28/30/24/none
Dates available OR your interview date: 9/20-9/24

Last edited:
Interview #1
Notification date: 9/21/2021
Application complete date: 7/14/2021
Application received by school: 7/27/2021 (LOR received 8/10/2021)
GPA (overall, science): 3.96, 4.0
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 25/24/24/26/none
Dates available OR your interview date: Wk Oct11-Oct15

Do they have any essays in the supplementary application if we apply through AADSAS?

has anyone gotten an interview recently? or have they stopped sending them?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone else freaking out over not hearing back from any Texas schools? I submitted my app May 21st, and A&M received it June 3rd. 23 DAT with 3.95 gpa, 3.93 bcpm gpa. I'm also a Texas resident. Is it normal to not have heard back from anyone? Maybe I should calm down lol.. any advice?

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone else freaking out over not hearing back from any Texas schools? I submitted my app May 21st, and A&M received it June 3rd. 23 DAT with 3.95 gpa, 3.93 bcpm gpa. I'm also a Texas resident. Is it normal to not have heard back from anyone? Maybe I should calm down lol.. any advice?
Yes, I am freaking out. I only heard from one of the 4 schools in Texas.

Yes, I am freaking out. I only heard from one of the 4 schools in Texas.
That was me until this morning! I think they're kind of slow this year in processing apps. Some of my friends got almost all 4 and then others have only 1 or none. Trust the process I guess :')

Have any out-of-state students received interviews yet?

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone sent a letter of interest yet? (For those that haven’t received an interview)

Anyone else who interviewed at the school feel like the interview session with dr. Miller was more of an informative session? I feel like she barely asked me any questions lol. The interview with the other faculty felt more like an actual interview for me at least

• Haha
Anyone with october interviews receive an acceptance? congrats to those who got the email!!

Anyone with october interviews receive an acceptance? congrats to those who got the email!!
Interviewed end of October and have not heard back unfortunately :(
Have you heard back? And yes congrats to everyone who got the email!!!

Congrats to all! Does anyone know when will they start sending post-december interview invites?

Interviewed end of October and have not heard back unfortunately :(
Have you heard back? And yes congrats to everyone who got the email!!!
still haven't heard anything... starting to fear the worst u_u anyone with october interviews hear back yet?

Howdy! I'm one of the Tech Chairs for the Class of 2025 at A&M and I went ahead and made a Facebook group for those who got accepted. The GroupMe and Class Discord link will be in the Facebook group. Congratulations on getting accepted!

For those still waiting, don't give up hope!!! I interviewed in January and got accepted in June.

Link to Facebook group: Texas A&M College of Dentistry Class of 2026
Please check your Facebook Messenger after requesting to join to verify that you were accepted.

Good luck, y'all!

Howdy! I'm one of the Tech Chairs for the Class of 2025 at A&M and I went ahead and made a Facebook group for those who got accepted. The GroupMe and Class Discord link will be in the Facebook group. Congratulations on getting accepted!

For those still waiting, don't give up hope!!! I interviewed in January and got accepted in June.

Link to Facebook group: Texas A&M College of Dentistry Class of 2026
Please check your Facebook Messenger after requesting to join to verify that you were accepted.

Good luck, y'all!
Hello, I requested a link, and I did receive a messenger notification, but it not longer seems to be visible. Anyway you could check recent requests again?

Does anyone know much about the 2022 post-baccalaureate program? Like any past success stories or maybe considerations! Thanks guys 👍

Does anyone know much about the 2022 post-baccalaureate program? Like any past success stories or maybe considerations! Thanks guys 👍
Hey drpbr! I am currently in the program fill free to message me about any questions!

Does anyone know the last day they will send out interview invites in this circle? Thank you so much.

Interview #3
School
: Texas A&M
Notification date: 01/05/22
Method of Notification: Email
Application complete date: 05/21
GPA (science, overall): 3.94, 3.96
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/22/19/21/None
Interview date: 01/17-01/21
Method of interview: Virtual

Does anyone know the last day they will send out interview invites in this circle? Thank you so much.
I heard from Ms. Pledger that they will be sending out invites till the end of January!

Did everyone interviewing this cycle at A&M only have 2 interviews instead of the usual 3?

Interview 1
School: TAMU
Notification date: 01/11/2022
Application complete date: 08/09/2021
Application received by school: 08/25/2021
GPA (overall, science): 3.80, 3.69
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/22/21/25/none
Dates available OR your interview date: 01/25/2022 & TBD