Texas A&M Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy C/O 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I swear I’m checking my email like every 30 minutes lol! Anyone heard anything?
Well the pharmcas deadline is this Friday so it has to be before then. I believe if they don't let people know until after the deadline passes, students can choose elsewhere to go

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I just got my acceptance letter! Thank God!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 users
i got accepted an hour ago! college station campus!

I applied as well guys, about a week ago anybody else?
Does anybody mind sharing stats I made a low pcat, but when I called and asked about a retake they said to submit, however I am still a bit worried!

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied as well guys, about a week ago anybody else?
Does anybody mind sharing stats I made a low pcat, but when I called and asked about a retake they said to submit, however I am still a bit worried!
My gpa was a 3.68 and pcat was 93rd percentile. One student who talked to me at the interview date said his pcat was a 41st percentile and he got accepted, so don't worry.

my pcat was 95th percentile and gpa 3.79. But I agree with @Calbant , there are students with lower pcat scores that still make it! You got this!

My stats were both low but I have a lot of pharmacy experience.

Iam starting to get really worried!!!!
Don't be worried. You have until February to get a email which is the last dates on their site for interviews. I wasn't given an interview invite till a week before. Best plan is if your still in school focus on your classes. Check your email daily but don't lose focus on your current curriculum. Also, you can start preparing for the interview while you wait. So, don't be worried start getting prepared instead. Good luck!

Don't be worried. You have until February to get a email which is the last dates on their site for interviews. I wasn't given an interview invite till a week before. Best plan is if your still in school focus on your classes. Check your email daily but don't lose focus on your current curriculum. Also, you can start preparing for the interview while you wait. So, don't be worried start getting prepared instead. Good luck!

Did you apply early? And done with school, wow I could actually be waiting to Feb? Thats a huge let down!!!!. I guess I should pick some other schools as well.

Last edited:
Did you apply early? And done with school, wow I could actually be waiting to Feb? Thats a huge let down!!!!. I guess I should pick some other schools as well.
Yeah.. I haven’t heard back either... my nerves are breaking right now. I applied to other schools too but haven’t heard back at all.. but there are some people who heard back and got offered for an interview.

Yeah.. I haven’t heard back either... my nerves are breaking right now. I applied to other schools too but haven’t heard back at all.. but there are some people who heard back and got offered for an interview.
It takes time. Schools have to send emails out and there is still another week or so until another they even start interviews

Yes I applied for early decision and didn't hear anything till a week before the interview date. I assume it'll be like this throughout the regular decision dates as well.

At A&M?

Yep actually yesterday!!!! For Thursday next weeek!

Reactions: 3 users
Got Accepted!!!!!!! College Station!!!! Anyone started a FB group yet?

Reactions: 3 users
has anyone who applied for regular decision received interview invitations yet?

has anyone who applied for regular decision received interview invitations yet?

I got a interview invite this past Wednesday. Mine is scheduled for this coming Thursday. After this week, the next interview date is at the end of January. Don’t stress, there is still a lot of time before the last interviews.

I got a interview invite this past Wednesday. Mine is scheduled for this coming Thursday. After this week, the next interview date is at the end of January. Don’t stress, there is still a lot of time before the last interviews.
do you know if you find out soon after the interview if you applied regular decision

do you know if you find out soon after the interview if you applied regular decision
I looked at the school's page on PharmCas and it says they send out offers about a week after each round of interviews.

Have my interview this Thursday at 8:15
Any advice / tips ?!
I've just been looking up MMI interview videos on YouTube. I'm trying not to work myself up so much so I don't get too nervous.

To all who are going to interview, don't worry at all. The questions are pretty simple. Just be calm and you'll be fine.

Reactions: 4 users
Has anyone heard back? I know it’s just been a week but I can’t stop checking

Has anyone heard back? I know it’s just been a week but I can’t stop checking

My interview was also on Dec 6th but haven't heard anything back yet. The program coordinator emailed me last Monday, Dec 10th, that they would be extending offers by the end of last week or early this week.

Received my acceptance letter this morning at the College Station campus!!

Do you mind sharing how are your stats?

They give you a form to designate which campus you want to be selected if you are offered admission. They give 4 options: college station ONLY, kingsville ONLY, prefer college station but would be okay to accept kingsville, and prefer kingsville but would be okay to accept college station. They use this and your explanation for the preference to determine which campus to place you.

I went into college from high school with about 50 college credit hours to transfer. I graduated college in 3 years with my BS in Biology with a 3.6 science GPA. I took the PCAT twice but on the second one I improved to about the 80th percentile. I had a lot of community work and extracurriculars that I was involved in. I didn't have retail pharmacy experience however I had 2 years of experience working (and training others) in the emergency room with EM doctors and EM pharmacists. It also helped that I had VERY good LORs from my references.

So for th College Station people have yall looked at housing? And is anybody looking to start a Facebook group?

Same question as above, but for Kingsville, anyone started looking into housing? I’m thinking about trying to buy a house, but I’ll need some roommates to do that. Also, there’s a TAMU Pharmacy Facebook Page! I requested to be added before Christmas and the accepted me after the break.

Same question as above, but for Kingsville, anyone started looking into housing? I’m thinking about trying to buy a house, but I’ll need some roommates to do that. Also, there’s a TAMU Pharmacy Facebook Page! I requested to be added before Christmas and the accepted me after the break.
I saw an apartment for about 515 a month in kingsville. I haven't had any luck finding a house there either