texas a&m kingsville or university of incarnate word?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oldguardisdead

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
anyone here get interviews from either of these schools yet? i applied way back and haven't heard anything. this waiting sucks. and im anxiously awaiting a reply from texas tech as well after my feb 2nd interview....

Zeke1955

Texas Tech Class of 2011
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
im anxiously awaiting a reply from texas tech as well after my feb 2nd interview....

I'm still waiting to hear from tech as well. I had expected a status update of some sort on the application page by now (still says Admission Status: Interviewed). Check out the bottom of the 2nd page of Texas Tech thread: I logged into my e-raider account and my unofficial transcript says something along the lines of "accepted program: Doctor of Pharmacy, School of Pharmacy, Major: Pharmacy" under the Fall 2007 heading. You may want to see if that's on yours as well? Let me know.

Trapeze

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Mine says what yours says in the Unofficial Transcript, but I'm sure it's not what it means. Until you/I get the official letter in the mail.

Zeke1955

Texas Tech Class of 2011
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I didn't think too much of it either, but it certainly caught my attention =).

oldguardisdead

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i saw the same thing. my guess is everyone who interviewed got the same thing. but who knows