texas a&m kingsville or university of incarnate word?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oldguardisdead

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone here get interviews from either of these schools yet? i applied way back and haven't heard anything. this waiting sucks. and im anxiously awaiting a reply from texas tech as well after my feb 2nd interview....

Members don't see this ad.

im anxiously awaiting a reply from texas tech as well after my feb 2nd interview....

I'm still waiting to hear from tech as well. I had expected a status update of some sort on the application page by now (still says Admission Status: Interviewed). Check out the bottom of the 2nd page of Texas Tech thread: I logged into my e-raider account and my unofficial transcript says something along the lines of "accepted program: Doctor of Pharmacy, School of Pharmacy, Major: Pharmacy" under the Fall 2007 heading. You may want to see if that's on yours as well? Let me know.

Members don't see this ad :)
http://www.techsis.admin.ttu.edu/student/

Clicked on " Log In to Your Student Account" on the right-hand side. Used the same log-in credentials from the application page.

See what you have there and let me know.

Mine says what yours says in the Unofficial Transcript, but I'm sure it's not what it means. Until you/I get the official letter in the mail.

Yeah, I didn't think too much of it either, but it certainly caught my attention =).

i saw the same thing. my guess is everyone who interviewed got the same thing. but who knows