Texas A&M University Supplemental Applications

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

slimdentshady

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
So TAMU dental school has a part of its supplemental application where is says " History of adverse circumstances (Please check all that apply)". 2 of the boxes are " Overcame or is experiencing extreme hardship" and " Other adverse circumstances ".
I didn't have anything that was extreme and so I'm not sure if I need to answer this. I wasn't sure if I didn't answer these questions whether I would be penalized or would impact my application negatively bu it's also presented as "check if it applies".
Would you recommend I answer it, and if yes, what would qualify as an extreme hardship or/and adverse circumstance?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
its your life. we dont know what you've been through unless you tell us. Dont feel the need to answer it or put something down if you dont think it apples to you. Also just because you dont see something as a hardship doesnt mean it isnt, or someone else wont consider it to be one. No, you wont get penalized if you dont put or check anything

Reactions: 1 user
I put just wrote “not applicable” and didn’t experience any issues with doing that.

Reactions: 2 users