DokterMom

SDN Gold Donor
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
Mar 1, 2013
Status
Non-Student
Your numbers are good enough that I'm surprised you didn't get a pre-match offer Day 1... But more will be trickling out. After which, there's still the match.

At this point, try to be patient and wait. Maybe send a LOI emphasizing fit and interest in early December. That's really all you can do.

Any interviews still ahead?

DokterMom

SDN Gold Donor
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
Mar 1, 2013
Status
Non-Student
I am still confused about how the Texas admissions process works... I understand the basics (MCAT, application, interview), but I keep hearing about ranking and matching? Are there different paths to admission other than a straight-up offer after you interview?Sorry for such a silly question...
I just realized this was you -- and this question was posted after your 7 interviews.

Sorry OP, but I'm thinking your lack of familiarity with the process may have come through as a lack of preparation, initiative, maturity, or dedication in your interviews.

OP
T
Nov 22, 2013
I just realized this was you -- and this question was posted after your 7 interviews.

Sorry OP, but I'm thinking your lack of familiarity with the process may have come through as a lack of preparation, initiative, maturity, or dedication in your interviews.
Shhh, is it obvious yet I am not a real applicant?!?! ;)