Texas Federal/State Pharmacy Law

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ZeroLemon

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is the most current 8th edition 2012 of the Guide to Texas and Federal Pharmacy and Drug Law by Fred Brinkley and Gary Cacciatore. I passed the Texas MPJE with ease using this book alone and nothing else. It has a break down of everything you need to know for the exam. I got a 95 using this book with about 2 weeks of light studying (2 hours or less each day). The book breaks down into several categories that you don't feel overwhelm with a huge amount of information. You won't be disappointing since I'm cutting the price to $120 shipped to all major states.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, did you sell your book yet? If not, i'm interested in buying it. PM @ [email protected]

This is the most current 8th edition 2012 of the Guide to Texas and Federal Pharmacy and Drug Law by Fred Brinkley and Gary Cacciatore. I passed the Texas MPJE with ease using this book alone and nothing else. It has a break down of everything you need to know for the exam. I got a 95 using this book with about 2 weeks of light studying (2 hours or less each day). The book breaks down into several categories that you don't feel overwhelm with a huge amount of information. You won't be disappointing since I'm cutting the price to $120 shipped to all major states.