Texas Jurisprudence Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentalhelp2006

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how I can study for the Texas jurisprudence exam? Where can I get the material for it or any questions available?

Members don't see this ad.

its super easy. i went in a 9 am and left by 9:05 am and got an 88. i had old exams from a friend. unfortunately i moved and dont have them anymore. if you can a hold of these somehow it is all you need. otherwise you can order the lenghty manual of all the bylaws form the tsbde.

I'd check the TDA website. The exam is different now -- an Experience, I think they call it, where you take it online, at home, and if you get a question wrong, a little bubble pops up with the information you need to answer the question correctly. You then answer the question correctly and move on. So basically, you can't fail the exam.

HI can you please tell me what is the exam about and how can one be eligiblle for this exam.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'd check the TDA website. The exam is different now -- an Experience, I think they call it, where you take it online, at home, and if you get a question wrong, a little bubble pops up with the information you need to answer the question correctly. You then answer the question correctly and move on. So basically, you can't fail the exam.

Thanks for replying................I did exactly what you said and passed it in 25 mins..and got my certficate.

Thanks for the helpful information! :thumbup: I just took the assessment - you don't even need a printed copy of the material because it is all integrated into the course/exam. All of the information necessary is right here:
http://www.tsbde.estrategysolutions.com