texas match rankings

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lsk87

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
can someone tell me how many schools we can rank for the match? is there even a limit? (what i'm really asking is, can i rank all the texas schools?)

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah you have to rank all schools that you interviewed at, but did not withdraw from. If you want an example I can explain my situation.

Members don't see this ad :)
Strange question now, since your rankings were due by 2/1.

I was thinking the same thing...so hypothetical...if you forgot to rank the schools...that would suck

Next year's kids must be getting started early.

before you start asking questions, trying it out and reading the TMDSAS website helps a lot too. you'd be surprised how they've made it a point to answer most if not all of your questions on their websit.

before you start asking questions, trying it out and reading the TMDSAS website helps a lot too. you'd be surprised how they've made it a point to answer most if not all of your questions on their websit.

very true. and it will help answer questions you didn't even think you had. I'm must have used the google search box a dozen or so times. i would read the whole thing before even touching the application part. think of it like an instruction manual...

baylormed said:
Ah, children. Yeah, it's not us suffering through it anymore, so it's cute.

there's still plenty of suffering going on still... sniff :(