Texas MPJE study material

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drivn

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm an out of state student looking for the TX MPJE study material.

Does anyone have the copy of the cacciatore 59 page study guide? Is there anything else I should use? I looked at a couple of other threads regarding this material but I wasn't sure how to get a copy if I didn't have prontopass.

Please someone send me a copy! Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Don't have it. Try the law book by Sarah fichuk. It's pretty good.

I would like the same. I read somewhere there has been a lot of changes in Texas in 2014. Is that Sarah Fihuk book updated? Any help on the Texas MPJE would be appreciated! Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't think I have time. I need to get licensed soon. What is the best MPJE material for Texas? Is there a review that highlights the changes this year?
Thanks

If you have time. TX Board web has everything needed to pass the test.

I don't think I have time. I need to get licensed soon. What is the best MPJE material for Texas? Is there a review that highlights the changes this year?
Thanks

There is a texas law symposium that you can watch online - it's pretty expensive though around $400. Or you can just go to the texas state board of pharmacy website and they have the laws and objectives posted there.

I'm in the process of studying for the TX MPJE as well and would like some advice on good, concise yet up to date resources to study for the exam. I did look on the board website, and all the laws are posted (you can find them here: http://www.tsbp.state.tx.us/rules/) and there is a link at the bottom with the newly adopted rules and regulations from Nov of 2013.

Has anyone who used the Fichuk book already taken the exam? I know it was published in 2012, so I just want to know if it was sufficient enough to help me pass.

Thanks!

Does anyone have updated information? I'm taking my MPJE for Texas soon and I read there are a lot of changes. I'm an out of state candidate.

Any information would be helpful.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone have updated information? I'm taking my MPJE for Texas soon and I read there are a lot of changes. I'm an out of state candidate.

Any information would be helpful.
I am looking for the same material. Everyone appears to be recommended the law book from TPA.