Texas MPJE study material

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmBulldog

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I am moving to texas and will be taking the Texas MPJE. What are materials you recommend for studying? Thank you in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

I have not yet taken the TX MPJE, planning on taking after the NAPLEX in December. But someone from this forum forwarded a bunch of emails to me with attached documents that are supposed to help with the TX MPJE. I cannot vouch for the docs though seeing as I have not used them yet but I can forward them to you if you need.
Also from the TX MPJE posts that I have followed here and on fb groups, these books are supposed to help:

I have not yet taken the TX MPJE, planning on taking after the NAPLEX in December. But someone from this forum forwarded a bunch of emails to me with attached documents that are supposed to help with the TX MPJE. I cannot vouch for the docs though seeing as I have not used them yet but I can forward them to you if you need.
Also from the TX MPJE posts that I have followed here and on fb groups, these books are supposed to help:

Could you send those notes to me as well? PM'd!

Also I've been currently using the guide by cacciatore, but it's such a small book I'll have to cross reference with other guides.

Members don't see this ad :)
I’ll take the tomato guide book if u still have it. If anything let me know

Also from the TX MPJE posts that I have followed here and on fb groups, these books are supposed to help

Do any of you have Tx MPJE books available? Which ones do you recommend? I have a license in CA and I am going to study for Tx. Thanks