Texas MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fallingsky

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'll take TX MPJE in 2 weeks. I am re-reading Brinkley's book the second time. Can you please tell me where I can purchase practice questions? I want to test my knowledge and which areas I need to improve on. Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
I am also taking TX mpje in 2 weeks.I ordered lexisnexis book..The book is too huge to complete.Plz share with e if you find practice questions.

Thanks,
suma

I've yet to find a question set outside of the guide to Federal pharmacy law book from amazon. My law professor recommended it and its decent. It has a few good questions but wont touch at all on Texas specific issues. If anyone finds a source for questions it would be greatly appreciated.

Hey everyone,

Just curious is the 59 page review from 2010 sufficient enough to pass and how updated is it. I'm originally from Texas but in Illinois practicing for now and want to find my way back home in a year. After sifting through the forum I'm just curious what was the study regimen for those who passed.

Thanks would highly appreciate the feedback.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone,

Just curious is the 59 page review from 2010 sufficient enough to pass and how updated is it. I'm originally from Texas but in Illinois practicing for now and want to find my way back home in a year. After sifting through the forum I'm just curious what was the study regimen for those who passed.

Thanks would highly appreciate the feedback.

Hi

Do you have that Ppt of 100 slides from cacciatore and Philip. How much are you asking for?
Pm me pls