Texas MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sg25

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering for those who have taken the Texas MPJE: I have a few resources I'm using to study - is it sufficient to pass or what other resources would you recommend?

My resources:
(1) Pharmacist Manual @
https://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/pubs/manuals/pharm2/pharm_manual.pdf

(2) "The Ultimate Texas MPJE Review 2016" book by Cacciatore.

(3) "Guide to Federal Pharmacy Law" book by Reiss & Hall

(4) "Pass the Texas Pharmacy Law Exam" book by Fichuk

Am I missing anything else?

Members don't see this ad.

I only used cacciator and brinkely book. And so did all my classmates. I read the book about 5 times in 6 days. Passed it just fine. So i wanna say thats all you need.

Reactions: 1 users
Just wondering for those who have taken the Texas MPJE: I have a few resources I'm using to study - is it sufficient to pass or what other resources would you recommend?

My resources:
(1) Pharmacist Manual @

Hello! I will be taking the exam soon, thoughts on your resources? I was am reading the ultimate review and DEA manual as well and skimmed the guide to federal pharmacy. I didn't purchase the Fichuk book, do you think it is needed? Overall, did the resources prep you well?

Hello! I will be taking the exam soon, thoughts on your resources? I was am reading the ultimate review and DEA manual as well and skimmed the guide to federal pharmacy. I didn't purchase the Fichuk book, do you think it is needed? Overall, did the resources prep you well?

So out of all the resources I listed, I honestly only used the "Ultimate review" as my study material with the questions in the back of that book and also the first 100 questions in the back of Sarah Fichuk book. I passed, but barely. I really thought I failed the exam. I was confused on some of the questions in the exam because I never remember it being covered in the "ultimate review" book. I felt like I should have used maybe the Fichuck book as well or some other good resource.

If I had to do it all over, I would definitely use everything I listed on my original post. There is also another resource to use, my friend told me about an online resource that gives you practice questions. I remember takingthose practice questions the day after the exam (bc I did so much cramming and forgot about that resource) and I felt like it really would have been a great help going into the exam. I cannot remember the name of the website but when I get to my laptop I can tell you, if you're interested. Thank God I passed, but it was a scary time I had refreshing the page to see my score.

Please feel free (whoever) to message send me a private message about Texas MPJE

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)

My resources:
(1) Pharmacist Manual @

I used #4 only and got an 85.

Reactions: 1 user
I bought the Fichuk book.

Does anyone have #2 "The Ultimate Texas MPJE Review 2016" book by Cacciatore"

I would love to purchase a used one from someone at a discount if possible. I can cover shipping costs

I bought the Fichuk book.

Does anyone have #2 "The Ultimate Texas MPJE Review 2016" book by Cacciatore"

I would love to purchase a used one from someone at a discount if possible. I can cover shipping costs

see inbox, I have one for sale along with "Texas and federal pharmacy and drug law" 10th edition Brinkley and Cacciatore. (Its the gray one 300 some pages)

I am planning on taking the Texas MPJE. I am currently licensed in Alabama. I was wondering what study material to use.
I looked on online and I found the following items:
1. Pass the Texas Pharmacy Law Exam: A Study Guide and Review for the Texas ( alot of reviews said this book is outdated and it had alot of typos in it ) Is this still a good overall material to review although it is kinda outdated?
2."The Ultimate Texas MPJE Review 2016" book by Cacciatore.
3 Texas and Federal Pharmacy and Drug Law - 10th Edition (2016)

Does anyone have suggestions? Which of study material do you recommend?

use #2 for sure and supplement with #3 to be ultra safe. Some say #3 is overkill but it is for a work license...

I took the TX MPJE last week and passed by studying only the Ultimate Texas MPJE Guide 2016 by Brinkley & Cacciatore. I am selling this book if anybody is interested in buying it. Thank you!

I have the The Ultimate Texas MPJE Review Guide 2017 slightly used for $65 with 75 test questions in the back if anyone is interested..

So out of all the resources I listed, I honestly only used the "Ultimate review" as my study material with the questions in the back of that book and also the first 100 questions in the back of Sarah Fichuk book. I passed, but barely. I really thought I failed the exam. I was confused on some of the questions in the exam because I never remember it being covered in the "ultimate review" book. I felt like I should have used maybe the Fichuck book as well or some other good resource.

If I had to do it all over, I would definitely use everything I listed on my original post. There is also another resource to use, my friend told me about an online resource that gives you practice questions. I remember takingthose practice questions the day after the exam (bc I did so much cramming and forgot about that resource) and I felt like it really would have been a great help going into the exam. I cannot remember the name of the website but when I get to my laptop I can tell you, if you're interested. Thank God I passed, but it was a scary time I had refreshing the page to see my score.

Please feel free (whoever) to message send me a private message about Texas MPJE
Do you have the Ultimate review book for sale? email me [email protected]

Hi sg25, I would like to know the name of the website that you mentioned with the practice questions? Thank you so much

I have the Texas and Federal Pharmacy and Drug Law - 10th Edition(2016) for sale. In box me if you need it. Thanks