Texas OOS Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

star22

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone out there applying to Texas from out of state? After my Texas interviews, they became my first choice schools, but I haven't heard anything since the interview. Has anyone heard back? or about waitlists for OOS?

Members don't see this ad.

i responded to your question in the Texas interviews thread. where are you waiting to hear from?

midwest77 said:
i responded to your question in the Texas interviews thread. where are you waiting to hear from?

I have heard from both of the Texas schools that I applied- San Antonio and Southwestern- both acceptances. I am out of state applicant.

Members don't see this ad :)
midwest77 said:

Galveston and San Antonio

buffyfan23 said:
I have heard from both of the Texas schools that I applied- San Antonio and Southwestern- both acceptances. I am out of state applicant.

Congrats on your acceptances!! Have you decided where you are going yet (or somewhere else)?

star22 said:
Congrats on your acceptances!! Have you decided where you are going yet (or somewhere else)?

I think Southwestern, but I really liked the feel at San Antonio. I am still waiting to hear from a few other schools.