Texas out-state acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hardworker101

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all
How is the application process different for TX out-state residents?
I finished TMDSAS appliation this summer, interviewed at one of the TX schools.
I remember them telling us that we should hear around Nov 15?

I haven't received anything yet, but am I supposed to do the match thing, or do we just receive acceptances as they come?

Thank you very much

Members don't see this ad.

OOS began receiving offers 10/15. OOS are not allowed to participate in the match. You just have to wait and see if you get a direct offer. Where did you interview at?

GL

Me too. I thought I rocked at 2 interviews in Texas...but I haven't heard anything.... now I'm getting worried!

Members don't see this ad :)
I feel your pain hardworker. I've been muddling through OOS texas stuff for the last few months. Supposedly we can receive acceptances all the way through the first day of classes next year (according to the admissions people at UTMB at least). Other than that I'm kind of at a loss, as I haven't heard anything either. It seems kind of crappy because at least instate people have a series of dates with which to look to. All of OOSers are kind of just floating around waiting.

nada, I think we're all going to be in for a long wait :mad:

if you guys haven't heard anything and it's been a few months, call and ask for your status.

the worst they could do is tell you that you're still under review.

Interviewed a while ago, but no answer yet. I called and was told "no decisions"

Any OOS applicants heard back post-interview?

Thanks

Interviewed a while ago, but no answer yet. I called and was told "no decisions"

Any OOS applicants heard back post-interview?

Thanks

Short answer no. According to the schools I've talked to they won't start sending out more acceptances until others withdraw. We are in a seperate category than the rest of the instaters though, so their withdraws don't affect us. Where all did you interview hardworker?