Texas R.Ph!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharmcdc

Troches & lollipops
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just found out this morning that I am a TEXAS Pharmacist!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks SDN for all the support over the years. I have not been very active here the last couple years with all of my APhA, NCPA, SNPhA, TPA etc activities, but when I was a pre-pharm this was a great source of inspiration and information. To all of you waiting, yes, I felt like I had failed the MPJE, NAPLEX was ok. Try not to stress, you will make it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats!!! I'm still waiting to see if my name shows up on the TSBP site. When did y'all find out on the TSBP website? Was it on a Saturday or Monday? How long did it take to see your name on the TSBP website from taking the exam?

Congrats!!! I'm still waiting to see if my name shows up on the TSBP site. When did y'all find out on the TSBP website? Was it on a Saturday or Monday? How long did it take to see your name on the TSBP website from taking the exam?

I took my tests on 6-10 and 6-15 and found out 6-26 ( a saturday) with a license date effective 6-28