1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

texas school help

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by rocky101, Sep 6, 2000.

1. rocky101

rocky101 New Member

hello, I have a question for anyone in texas medical schools, you see I am extremely nervous because I received deffered adjudication for a misdemeanor marijuana posession. This is not a conviction, and that is all that the texas application asks for. So, i am being honest when I say that I have never been convicted of a crime on the application. Does anyone know whether the texas schools do a background check once you have been accepted. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. tristate

tristate Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

That's a good question. I don't know. You would have to contact the school and ask.

------------------
    And the blessings just keep coming!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. XENA

XENA Member
    10+ Year Member

Did you know you can get that off your record? It's called 'expungement' and it will probably cost you ~$1000 in fees. Might be a worthy investment. Go ask a good criminal attorney.

xena