Texas Southern University C/O 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
lol all you had to do was scroll up to see that information. interviewed 3/21. not a tsu student
lol, I sure should :) thanks for the response and congrats again :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I got in too. ;) 3/24 not a TSU student. Congrats to eveyone who got in!

ACCEPTED. Chyeaahhh ready to become a gangsta pharmacist

They sure got us all waiting lol. Someone make a facebook group!

ACCEPTED. Chyeaahhh ready to become a gangsta pharmacist

They sure got us all waiting lol. Someone make a facebook group!

Grats! When was your interview and was was your applying GPA, if you dont mind me asking.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/323105404425508/

if that link doesn't work search: TSU College of Pharmacy Class of 2016

Congrats to everyone else that was accepted and good luck to those still waiting =)

Wow you guys are all in the Asian category. TSU needs a certain percentage of Asians each year also. Last year they accepted 28 Asians I believe. Alot of ethnic groups are categorize under Asians. One time we had to randomly pick groups for our lab, so we did paper rock scissors, all the Asians were grouped together because for some reason we all picked rock and everyone else picked scissors xD. Congrats!!

Reactions: 1 user
Not 28 o.o? Correction on Facebook, it's around ~37 Asians for class 2015 :highfive:

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow you guys are all in the Asian category. TSU needs a certain percentage of Asians each year also. Last year they accepted 28 Asians I believe. Alot of ethnic groups are categorize under Asians. One time we had to randomly pick groups for our lab, so we did paper rock scissors, all the Asians were grouped together because for some reason we all picked rock and everyone else picked scissors xD. Congrats!!

not everyone in the fb group is from 2016. there are a few 2015 members as well that i invited bc it doesn't let you create the group without inviting a few members

Congrats you guys! i'm so scared. i interviewed 4/10 and haven't received a letter. i hope i get one soon!
did anyone interview 4/10 or afterwards and already receive a letter?
and did anyone get a rejection letter? not that you would be interested in telling anyone but still? :\

Does anybody has an idea if they send out all the acceptance letters or not?

Congrats you guys! i'm so scared. i interviewed 4/10 and haven't received a letter. i hope i get one soon!
did anyone interview 4/10 or afterwards and already receive a letter?
and did anyone get a rejection letter? not that you would be interested in telling anyone but still? :\

Mine was on 4-4. Nothing yet so dont worry too much. Its coming :)

Mine came in the mail yesterday. Oddly enough, the letter was dated "April 18th"...

Lol just wondering, so.. who here was that pretty Asian girl that winked at me after her interview on 4/24 Tuesday?

Last edited:
Realllly? Haha that was fast, surprised you actually surfaced. You're the one before me, not the one after me right? There was two. Well I just wanted to know, thanks for telling, it was nice to meet you. No worries I wont bother you that much, unlesss you're really good at coding notes and can create analogies from any random things, must also enjoy it :)

Last edited:
lol.. awkward!
i didn't get anything in the mail todayyy :(

Ah hopefully I get my acceptance soon and hopefully I can find someone or some people that rival with my memory techniques using the word's surface only to study. I'm pretty sure there's at least one person out there out of this bunch of gathered smart people. I think it will be alot of fun/competition ^^. But I have no luck of finding anyone like that yet. If anyone is like this, or knows anyone like this message me. (e.g. I met the friend I dated at a concert : methyphenidate Concerta, High Trinity The Eraser of Sin : Hytrin terazosin) God ftw. I have a lot more funny ones on my Facebook. But not showing yet. Mydream786 this was my first time interviewing too x)

Last edited:
I made my deposit $250 today since the letter indicated I have to do this in Three business days!

Did anybody else do it?

I made my deposit $250 today since the letter indicated I have to do this in Three business days!

Did anybody else do it?

I just dropped my deposit in the mail this morning. The deposit is just their way of knowing you're coming. However, I don't think $250 is enough of a deterrent for someone to accept another offer, should one present itself IMO

Congrats everyone! Has anyone rec'd a letter who interviewed on or after 3/28? Getting nervous!:scared:

Ah hopefully I get my acceptance soon and hopefully I can find someone or some people that rival with my memory techniques using the word's surface only to study. I'm pretty sure there's at least one person out there out of this bunch of gathered smart people. I think it will be alot of fun/competition ^^. But I have no luck of finding anyone like that yet. If anyone is like this, or knows anyone like this message me. (e.g. I met the friend I dated at a concert : methyphenidate Concerta, High Trinity The Eraser of Sin : Hytrin terazosin) God ftw. I have a lot more funny ones on my Facebook. But not showing yet. Mydream786 this was my first time interviewing too x)

I love doing that. People always look at my notes funny, but it definitely helps.

I love doing that. People always look at my notes funny, but it definitely helps.

Yes love lol. I just made this funny one last night to help my younger brother remember Leukocytes as "white" blood cells. Leuk Sky Walker : The Sky has White Clouds. Simple. C:

Not that I'm a big fan of Star Wars d:

Realllly? Haha that was fast, surprised you actually surfaced. You're the one before me, not the one after me right? There was two. Well I just wanted to know, thanks for telling, it was nice to meet you. No worries I wont bother you that much, unlesss you're really good at coding notes and can create analogies from any random things, must also enjoy it :)

Just FYI, fcwong is a guy :laugh:

Man, my interview wasn't until 4/24. Good luck, folks. :xf:

I did something crazy but awesome at the end of my interview. Here's what I did. Hope I don't have to do this again next year lol, I think it was pretty original maybe. =)

Interviewer: Do you have any other questions for us? Me: Yes. May I please stand first? Dr. XXXXX: Okay. Me: As you know the TSU tie represents many things. The TSU tie represent the 'ties' of friendship, bonds, associations, connections, memories, kinship, history, and support. I would like to ask if any of my wonderful interviewers would like to guess what the color of my tie also symbolize in contrast with my appearance. Dr. XXXXX: smiles: I don't know tell me. Me (Pointing to solid black suit with white/silvery TSU tie) : TSU is the light within my darkness. The light that will guide me toward my future. Thank you so very much for your time and thanks for being so nice to let me present myself. (Dr. XXXXX stands up and shakes my hand).

WOW! :eek::confused: If it works then it worked right?

I did something crazy but awesome at the end of my interview. Here's what I did. Hope I don't have to do this again next year lol, I think it was pretty original maybe. =)

Interviewer: Do you have any other questions for us? Me: Yes. May I please stand first? Dr. XXXXX: Okay. Me: As you know the TSU tie represents many things. The TSU tie represent the 'ties' of friendship, bonds, associations, connections, memories, kinship, history, and support. I would like to ask if any of my wonderful interviewers would like to guess what the color of my tie also symbolize in contrast with my appearance. Dr. XXXXX: smiles: I don't know tell me. Me (Pointing to solid black suit with white/silvery TSU tie) : TSU is the light within my darkness. The light that will guide me toward my future. Thank you so very much for your time and thanks for being so nice to let me present myself. (Dr. XXXXX stands up and shakes my hand).

Personally, I think it's over the top and quite laughable...but if helped that's all that matters.

Personally, I think it's over the top and quite laughable...but if helped that's all that matters.

I'm glad you got a laugh out of it, my friends told me NOT to do it but I did it anyway lolz. I bet some of you guys wished you did something like this for your other school interviews jk jk. It would be really funny if people start to do the same thing next year, interviewers would be like WTH(My crazy followers better switch it up a bit). I also put something crazy under "Below you may share additional information that you feel would help in the selection process." Again my friends told me NOT to do it but I did, not tellin tho :) It was the easiest way to stand out, even though it was "over the top."

I had long awesome crazy hair too but I had to cut it all off and dye it black again for my interview >.<

Last edited:
Just FYI, fcwong is a guy :laugh:

Man, my interview wasn't until 4/24. Good luck, folks. :xf:

Detective Sherlock: I concur your statement is false Mr. Ngu. The name F. Wong or C. Wong could be someone you know. However, based on the quantitative evidence between the join dates, yours and hers respectively Jan 2012 and Feb 2012, you two did not join this site together as friends. I do not believe you know her irl. Furthermore, your posts and hers are 108 to 13 respectively. This characterize her under the shy or "acting" shy profile. Additionally if it was a guy/perpetrator, he would have responded headfirst laughing just like you =D. In contrast, she stayed hidden which correlates with shyness also after your response. I'm just throwing random allegations at you for fun lol. The real evidence is that I just remembered last night before I signed in for my interview below her name, just for a second, one second lol, I was like Oooo an Asian name. I believe her name is Ch or something Wong, but definitely remember now her last name is Wong on the sign in sheet. Lying is a serious crime and offense Mr. Ngu. Student Doctor PD please take him in for further interogation. jk jk I should've been a detective instead! -.-

Hello everybody

Did anybody heard if they sent out all the acceptance letter or not? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Detective Sherlock: I concur your statement is false Mr. Ngu. The name F. Wong or C. Wong could be someone you know. However, based on the quantitative evidence between the join dates, yours and hers respectively Jan 2012 and Feb 2012, you two did not join this site together as friends. I do not believe you know her irl. Furthermore, your posts and hers are 108 to 13 respectively. This characterize her under the shy or "acting" shy profile. Additionally if it was a guy/perpetrator, he would have responded headfirst laughing just like you =D. In contrast, she stayed hidden which correlates with shyness also after your response. I'm just throwing random allegations at you for fun lol. The real evidence is that I just remembered last night before I signed in for my interview below her name, just for a second, one second lol, I was like Oooo an Asian name. I believe her name is Ch or something Wong, but definitely remember now her last name is Wong on the sign in sheet. Lying is a serious crime and offense Mr. Ngu. Student Doctor PD please take him in for further interogation. jk jk I should've been a detective instead! -.-

http://www.uhppa.com/about/

Scroll down and you'll see who ttngu234 and fcwong are. :laugh:

http://www.uhppa.com/about/

Scroll down and you'll see who ttngu234 and fcwong are. :laugh:

That's only F. Wong, what he got a middle name with C. also? So you guys are like President and Vice, you guys applied real late, I dont get that part? And home come he doesn't talk d:

His middle initials is L. for Long so not flwong

Last edited:
Acceptance letters? Rejection letters? Did anyone receive anything after Monday? Anyone who interviewed 3/28 or later: have y'all heard anything?

That's only F. Wong, what he got a middle name with C. also? So you guys are like President and Vice, you guys applied real late, I dont get that part? And home come he doesn't talk d:

His middle initials is L. for Long so not flwong

Thread of the year. I have no reason to provide you false information. :)

Unless you would like me to copy and paste the message you sent him on here as proof? :oops:

Fine I give up brother Nguyen, my last name the same too xD. You win. This is like my Rejection Letter. I have ran into another dead end, I've just been wayyyyy too excited lately while waiting for my Acceptance letter x.x

Maybe you'll find that girl again when you enter summer academy in July.

Good luck. Keep posted if you receive letters please!

Can someone with insider sources please find out if this is the last week they'll be sending letters/when they'll start the rejection letters? Any info is greatly appreciated!

I just want to know under what criteria/order are they sending out the letters?
When i went for my interview, Ms. Davis said that she will be sending out the top 20 percentile of applicants their acceptance letters first. And from the forum, I noticed that those people who received their letters were interviewed in March. But one of my friends was talking to someone who was interviewed just last week and had already received her letter on Monday. I am so confuseddddddd :(