Texas Tech School of Pharmacy Class of 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congratulations everyone who got in and good luck to everyone else. I came to ask about the eRaider but it seems like everyone has that problem. Is their anything else we should be doing while waiting cause I feel like their should be?
I think sending in vaccination info and the background check were the only things we had to do.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
So curious question, I noticed the deadline for regular admission was December 1st 2017, and now it's January 5th 2018. The only logical conclusion I can draw from this is that there weren't enough applicants for the fall 2018 class? confirm/deny?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, I did the same. I haven't heard back anything yet, still waiting on pharmcas to verify my transcripts
You won’t know anything until pharmcas verifies your transcripts.

Is anyone else expecting to have an interview with Texas Tech at Amarillo? I have an interview with them on Jan 19!

So curious question, I noticed the deadline for regular admission was December 1st 2017, and now it's January 5th 2018. The only logical conclusion I can draw from this is that there weren't enough applicants for the fall 2018 class? confirm/deny?
That's the same thing I was wondering??

Sent from my [device_name] using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
You won’t know anything until pharmcas verifies your transcripts.

Yea I assumed this was the case, I'm verified and all that now but I'm curious how did you receive all your application status updates? What date did you submit everything? I'm getting these generic emails that have old/conflicting information, such as telling me that the status is updated on pharmcas, but I think pharmcas did away with that section on this years application overhaul. I assume everything is either slow or on hold right now because of the Holiday season and will probably pick back up here in a few days.

Actually, it seems like pharmCAS has a knack for NOT posting the correct deadlines. I didn't realize this myself until I visited the school's site. According to Texas Tech's main site, the regular admission deadline is, in fact, Jan 5th for US citizens. The discrepancy is seen throughout other school's deadlines on pharmCAS as well. Its unfortunate pharmCAS has yet to fix this problem since previous pharmCAS applicants in the past years have also dealt with this problem as well.

Yea I assumed this was the case, I'm verified and all that now but I'm curious how did you receive all your application status updates? What date did you submit everything? I'm getting these generic emails that have old/conflicting information, such as telling me that the status is updated on pharmcas, but I think pharmcas did away with that section on this years application overhaul. I assume everything is either slow or on hold right now because of the Holiday season and will probably pick back up here in a few days.
I received all of my application status updates via email. I submitted my applications for 4 schools on Nov. 21, 22, and 27, and received an interview invite about 1.5 to 3.5 weeks afterward. For Texas Tech specifically, I submitted it on Nov. 21, and received an interview invite on 12/18. But yea, the applications are likely on hold due to the holidays! In the meanwhile, I would start to prepare for interviews anywho. Goodluck to you!

I received all of my application status updates via email. I submitted my applications for 4 schools on Nov. 21, 22, and 27, and received an interview invite about 1.5 to 3.5 weeks afterward. For Texas Tech specifically, I submitted it on Nov. 21, and received an interview invite on 12/18. But yea, the applications are likely on hold due to the holidays! In the meanwhile, I would start to prepare for interviews anywho. Goodluck to you!
Did you apply to UNT?

I have an interview with UNT on the 18th, 6th with UT Tyler, 12th with Tech and 26th with A&M. I declined one to UTEP due to it being far. I am nervous as hell.
How are you preparing for each interview?

I got an email from Mike Schwettmann that said to park in the front of the school and that the only thing we need is the deployment form and some extra paperwork if you’re doing the MBA program.

See you tomorrow! :D

yes see you tomorrow!!!! im so nervous!!!

Are any of you guys finishing any prereq's this semester (or summer)?

got my acceptance email today.

Congrats! Have you decided whether you're going TT yet?
Not yet! I still have one more interview, so once that’s done and over with, I can make a well-informed decision. How about you?

Not yet! I still have one more interview, so once that’s done and over with, I can make a well-informed decision. How about you?
I'm in the same boat! I already put my deposit down for TT though since I don't hear back from the other school till the end of Feb :/

I'm in the same boat! I already put my deposit down for TT though since I don't hear back from the other school till the end of Feb :/
what other school are you waiting to hear back from? A response around the end of February is a long time!

Last edited:
what other school are you waiting to hear back from? A response around the end of February is a long time!
I waiting for a response from UT (Austin) COP. They're evaluating 4 interview groups all at once before they send out the e-mails.

I waiting for a response from UT (Austin) COP. They're evaluating 4 interview groups all at once before they send out the e-mails.
Wow! That’s fair for them to do I suppose. I guess that’s your top choice then?

Wow! That’s fair for them to do I suppose. I guess that’s your top choice then?
Yeah, just because they offer a ton of opportunities in regards to leadership and research. But I've heard from a couple different students who did rotations at my store that students from UT and Tech are the strongest pharm students in Texas so it's a win-win situation.

anybody else still waiting to hear back from the jan 19th interview? i havent received anything yet

anybody else still waiting to hear back from the jan 19th interview? i havent received anything yet
Have you checked your junk mail? It may have accidentally been sent there.

Yeah I finished all my interviews and have decided on going to tech.

Reactions: 2 users
So who is gonna be the brave soul and start the Facebook group for the c/o 2022

Hey guys!

2 things-

1-Has anybody received any emails in their TTUHSC email account? I verified with IT that mine was set up correctly but have sent a couple of emails and have not received anything back and I also have not received any details for the Class of 2022 reception on March 10.

2-Is anybody planning on living at the Arch? I signed a lease for a 2/2 and would prefer to have a fellow pharmacy student as a roommate and not get stuck with an undergrad. I'm a good roommate :)

Hey guys!

2 things-

1-Has anybody received any emails in their TTUHSC email account? I verified with IT that mine was set up correctly but have sent a couple of emails and have not received anything back and I also have not received any details for the Class of 2022 reception on March 10.

2-Is anybody planning on living at the Arch? I signed a lease for a 2/2 and would prefer to have a fellow pharmacy student as a roommate and not get stuck with an undergrad. I'm a good roommate :)

I setup the email myself since I was from Tech and I already the tab for TTUHSC but no emails.

For the reception, I'm still waiting for them to email the details.

I constantly check with a fellow if she's received anything but so far there's none. I'm just worried about missing out on something important

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 users