Texas Tech

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BioAggie

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else headed to Texas Tech Medical School in the Fall??

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone?? Anyone?? Bueller????
smile.gif

Congrats on your acceptance. I will very happily be joining you in the Fall at Texas Tech. I've never posted a reply, so I don't know how to contact you via e-mail. Hope to hear from you soon so that we can get to know each other before class starts.

Members don't see this ad :)
Soon2bdoc:

I don't know if we're supposed to give out 'real names' on the posts, or what, but if you'll look under my username <-- you'll see that I'm from Southlake too! I presume you went to Carroll? I'm on my way to UTMB, with another person from good ol' CHS. Congrats on Tech.

Brian Starr

I am heading to Tech as well. Congratulations on your acceptance!

Brian Starr,

Congrats to you also for your acceptance. I graduated high school from L.D. Bell and moved to Southlake after my undergrad years to live at home so that I wouldn't have any bills. I saw that you were from Southlake, but didn't recognize your name. Good luck to you next year!

[This message has been edited by soon2bdoc (edited 01-22-2001).]

Hey carmstrong! I'm the one that e-mailed you about Tech.

I've put my email address on my profile. Looking forward to hearing from some of my future classmates.
biggrin.gif

Congrats to everyone here!

I look forward to seeing you at Texas Tech in August. I'm a first year "red raider" med student, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

------------------
And the blessings just keep coming!