Texas waitlist acceptances??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JayJayEPT

UTHSCSA c/o 2012!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was waitlisted at UTSA and was wondering how many people have been accepted from the waitlist at UTSA (and all Texas schools for that matter).

Members don't see this ad.

we've heard of a couple people getting into UT Houston so far, but nothing from the other schools.

check out the big Republic of Texas thread.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm calling tomorrow to make sure I released my UTMB spot. :thumbup:

COOL!! Thanks for letting us know you guys! Gives those of us on waitlists some glimmer of hope!

COOL!! Thanks for letting us know you guys! Gives those of us on waitlists some glimmer of hope!

After comparing award letters (should be in the next couple off weeks), there should be a spot opening up at A&M (barring major fin aid awards from TAMU).

Keep hope alive guys -- this is a long process. I have a friend that got calls from both UTH and UTMB last year on the LAST DAY you could get in off the waitlist. So you never know.

After comparing award letters (should be in the next couple off weeks), there should be a spot opening up at A&M (barring major fin aid awards from TAMU).

Keep hope alive guys -- this is a long process. I have a friend that got calls from both UTH and UTMB last year on the LAST DAY you could get in off the waitlist. So you never know.

When exactly is the last day to get off the waitlist