Texas Women's University Dallas vs. Houston

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

patsfan52

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

So I was accepted to both the Houston and Dallas campus of TWU. Can anyone share their experience of these two areas? Anyone currently attending TWU that are familiar with both campuses and could provide advice?
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats on both acceptances. I am wondering how you got accepted into both programs because when you apply you have to pick either campus, but do not have the option of both.

Congrats on both acceptances. I am wondering how you got accepted into both programs because when you apply you have to pick either campus, but do not have the option of both.

I originally applied for the Dallas campus and when I was accepted I had read more about the Houston campus and asked if it was too late to switch. They said it was a seperate admission committee but they would check. They ran my app with Houston and I was accepted as well but I need to decide ASAP as I can't hold two spots.

That makes sense. I have heard great things about both campuses but know that Houston has more of a "real" campus feel, where the Dallas campus is more urban. Just depends on what you're looking for.