Thank God for Friends

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ZekeMD

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been stressing out all day about Pitt, and then I come home to this message from my friend on AIM:

jfarre11:do you know where your going to play doctor at yet?

All I can say is thank God for friends. That made my day, even if I do get waitlisted at Pitt. :clap:

Members don't see this ad.

yes, it's so nice to have friends that care for you and check up on you

AMEN! My best friend and I both applied this year and she waited 3 weeks until I got my first acceptance to tell me she had gotten into Tulane!

Members don't see this ad :)
celticmists,

Check your pms.

Who needs friends.

"...It's me, myself, and I that's all I got in the end...From now on I'll be my own best friend..." :thumbup:

Aww, that's so sweet!! :clap: :love: :clap:

Originally posted by exmike
can i IM your friend?

ummmm I suppose if you really want to....but why on earth would you want to do that? and why on earth would he talk to you? no offense.

Originally posted by ZekeMD
ummmm I suppose if you really want to....but why on earth would you want to do that? and why on earth would he talk to you? no offense.

b/c you posted his SN on a public forum :p

Thank God for enemies.

Originally posted by exmike
b/c you posted his SN on a public forum :p

Anyone want MY screen name? Please PM me ONLY if you're 11 on the hottie scale of 1-10 ;)

Just kidding

Originally posted by CalBeE
Anyone want MY screen name? Please PM me ONLY if you're 11 on the hottie scale of 1-10 ;)

Just kidding

Do you work for R. Kelly? He usually goes for 14 year olds, but he may be looking to increase his clientele! Give it up! :laugh:

Originally posted by celticmists18
AMEN! My best friend and I both applied this year and she waited 3 weeks until I got my first acceptance to tell me she had gotten into Tulane!

what a great friend!! im kinda doing the same thing with friend who are applying to dental school and some who are taking the mcat.

i think it's great to have friends who'll listen to you while you rant and rave--at least twice a week--about the injustices of the ADCOMS at the schools that rejected you ("Yes, of course, it's them, not YOU!) and then make you apple crisp to cheer you up. Especially when they're seniors too and have things like theses (thesii?) due soon.

let's hear it for all the good buddies in the world!

Ann

I honestly cant see how I would have pulled through this without my friends. They encouraged me to apply in the first place. And they're good enough not to mention stuff, so that I dont think about it too much. I was out of the country for a while, and one of my friends dutifully collected all my mail, opened it, and forwarded the stuff that was important. What do you do without friends like that?

Heh - one of my friends travelled to all of my interviews with me and toured the school on his own while I was busy interviewing so that he could give me a second opinion of each place.

Plus we would stay up late the night of my interview and play multi-player civ with each other for hours on end. :oops: