1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Thank God, I Got Accepted!

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by eddiemoe, Dec 2, 2005.

1. eddiemoe

eddiemoe Membership Revoked
    Removed

Pre-Dental
    Hi everyone, today I walked to the mail and there it was - A big yellow envelope from the WVU School of dentistry.

Enclosed was a two page letter,forms, etc.

Heres what the first two lines of the letter said:

The admissions committe has reviewed all materials pertaining to your application for admission to the West Virginia University School of Dentistry. We are pleased to congratulate you on your acceptance for enrollment in the class entering in late August, 2006. You have chosen one of the most honorable of professions and we look forward to welcoming you to its ranks.

Thats all I read for a few hours as I was sooooo happy. Thank you Jesus, all the hard work has paid off.

:D

2. sumozmom

sumozmom Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    congrats! a job well done !

3. vaio

vaio Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

congratulations...hopin for the same :D

4. Lostinbul

Lostinbul Pray'n for a letter!
    5+ Year Member

Great job! I'm sure in that moment all your hard work just became worth it. Best of luck to you now with 4 more years of school

5. eddiemoe

eddiemoe Membership Revoked
    Removed

Pre-Dental

yea I was gettin worried cause Case and UNC and the others I applied to felt it necessary to deny me as soon as they cashed my checks.

Thats fine now. Ill still get to be a dentist and I will owe $100,000 less in tuition. AMEN.

6. drengineer

drengineer Back to surfing!
    7+ Year Member

Congratulations! And you just saved yourself a butt load of money also. So double congratulations!