• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

eddiemoe

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2005
Status
Pre-Dental
Hi everyone, today I walked to the mail and there it was - A big yellow envelope from the WVU School of dentistry.

Enclosed was a two page letter,forms, etc.

Heres what the first two lines of the letter said:

The admissions committe has reviewed all materials pertaining to your application for admission to the West Virginia University School of Dentistry. We are pleased to congratulate you on your acceptance for enrollment in the class entering in late August, 2006. You have chosen one of the most honorable of professions and we look forward to welcoming you to its ranks.

Thats all I read for a few hours as I was sooooo happy. Thank you Jesus, all the hard work has paid off.

:D

sumozmom

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 31, 2005
Las Vegas
Status
Medical Student
congrats! a job well done !

vaio

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 25, 2005
Status
congratulations...hopin for the same :D

About the Ads

Lostinbul

Pray'n for a letter!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 10, 2005
Status
Great job! I'm sure in that moment all your hard work just became worth it. Best of luck to you now with 4 more years of school

eddiemoe

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2005
Status
Pre-Dental
Lostinbul said:
Great job! I'm sure in that moment all your hard work just became worth it. Best of luck to you now with 4 more years of school

yea I was gettin worried cause Case and UNC and the others I applied to felt it necessary to deny me as soon as they cashed my checks.

Thats fine now. Ill still get to be a dentist and I will owe $100,000 less in tuition. AMEN.

drengineer

Back to surfing!
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 11, 2005
Status
eddiemoe said:
yea I was gettin worried cause Case and UNC and the others I applied to felt it necessary to deny me as soon as they cashed my checks.

Thats fine now. Ill still get to be a dentist and I will owe $100,000 less in tuition. AMEN.
Congratulations! And you just saved yourself a butt load of money also. So double congratulations!

About the Ads