thank you....email?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Beadle

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would it be too strange to send my interviewers emails rather than notes?

Members don't see this ad.

Beadle said:
Would it be too strange to send my interviewers emails rather than notes?

It depends, if they gave you emails or cards that specifically had their emails. IF not, I would send actual snail mail letters. Either way you can't go wrong with a real letter, unless they told you otherwise.

DoctorPardi said:
It depends, if they gave you emails or cards that specifically had their emails. IF not, I would send actual snail mail letters. Either way you can't go wrong with a real letter, unless they told you otherwise.

Something about your facebook profile makes me want to spill coffee on you.

Members don't see this ad :)
ChymeChancellor said:

if when you say SPILL you really mean THROW....then i totally understand where you are coming from..... :sleep:

ChymeChancellor said:

Haha, well what can I say. I tried to sum up life as it is, also there is a level of sarcasm that may not be picked up upon. I am actually not "that" excited to be doing research on how much lead plant's absorb lol.

Plus, if you are going to spill something on me, make it a grande frappuccino, coffee is way too hot for this weather!

P.S. After looking at my profile, if nothing else, I'll change the picture :laugh:

Nah, not really, some appreciate it more, and it gets to them quicker.