Thank you for your service!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BrickHouseMD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Happy Memorial Day to all my fellow soldiers and sailors. Get some.

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks for your service.
We (civilians) really appreciate what you do, and how you and your fellow soldiers are making sacrifices to keep us safe and free.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hahaha, you see that Air Force? You get no love.

You may not get any love, but you can't beat the surf n' turf they give you each night @ COT! ;)

Happy memorial day. A lot of people have bled so that we can do things as simple as talking a little trash online. Thank you all.

You may not get any love, but you can't beat the surf n' turf they give you each night @ COT! ;)

Happy memorial day. A lot of people have bled so that we can do things as simple as talking a little trash online. Thank you all.

Surf n' turf in the Army is seaweed and dirt. But, it's good with tobasco and extra salt in an MRE.

For those who need to re-charge your batteries on Memorial Day for those we serve, follow this link at Ft Benning. I put it up a couple years ago and it is time again. If it doesn't load, let me know.

https://www.infantry.army.mil/videos/video22/index.htm

Sorry bout that. Thanks to the Chair Force too. I figured flying jets at mach 3 was thanks enough.