• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

Wahooali

The Real Sydney Bristow
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 26, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Visit site
Status
Alrighty guys, it has been a long rough road the past few months, but we're here now, and it is almost over with for us April MCATers (hopefully for good!). So I just wanted to say thank you guys so much for helping me and each other get through it. I seriously couldn't have kept my sanity (well, what is left of it that is) without my fellow SDN MCAT brethren. So, thank you guys for the support, recommendations, information, materials, etc. that you all have offered up to everyone. Ya'll are awesome!

We've worked hard and we can sooooo do this! GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!!!! :clap:

UCLAstudent

I'm a luck dragon!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 6, 2002
CA
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Good luck to you! We're going to kill this test. :luck:

UCLAstudent

I'm a luck dragon!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 6, 2002
CA
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
:luck: <---- Aw, he's cute!

About the Ads

superdevil

planning my escape
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 30, 2003
always in the last place i look
Visit site
Status
Medical Student
hey everyone! i've been away for a while, but i hope we're all ready.

i just wanted to echo Wahooali's sentiments....you guys have given me so much help, thanks x 10^99.

for tomorrow, may we all rise and murder the MCAT!

i'll see you all later on the characteristically neurotic "37 days 'til MCAT score release"-type threads!

CH3CH2OH

born to be wild-type
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 25, 2003
in the (cDNA) library
Visit site
Status
Non-Student
T-12 here

good luck everone, we shall rock this test!!! :clap:

hamhamfan

internet fairy
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 15, 2003
Visit site
Status
Goodluck you guys!

Of all the things you should be doing the night before, don't obsess over the test! It's too late to do anything.... my last minute cramming didn't help IMHO.

premyo2002

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2003
\\
Status
I posted a similar at the same time..and I get no love :mad: .. It must be everyone saw my pict in the lounge and was scared off.. Either way, Good Luck everyone.... I motion to keep the "post exam progress" thread up so we can put our real scores- and show everyone HOW all the SDNer's rocked the mcat :horns:

About the Ads