thank you letters post interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

khaya42

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry if someone already talked about this before...

Are y'all sending thank you letters to each person that interviewed you? Are they pretty generic? Handwritten? Emailed? Do you gloat about the school? Feed them some more info about you? Recall a funny story during the conversation? How long are they?

Thank for the feedback.

Members don't see this ad.

lastweek.jpg

sorry couldn't help it. here i did a search for you.

http://www.studentdoctor.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1647&

tein please don't get banned again, you are hilarious!

Members don't see this ad :)
street philosopher-
I've been reading a lot of your posts, and I've reached the conclusioin that you really can't pull off the whole liberal artsy, flip flop toting, worn out cap wearing, Sobe drinking philosopher wannabe look. You do have a good posing to be posing to be a poser thing going for you though, so thats good. Out.

I only wrote one letter last year to the school i thought I would love to go to..(never mind that I changed my mind soon after visiting another school;) )..anyway..I typed it. I don't think these letters do much..others will swear by them...

Originally posted by mightymouseal
street philosopher-
I've been reading a lot of your posts, and I've reached the conclusioin that you really can't pull off the whole liberal artsy, flip flop toting, worn out cap wearing, Sobe drinking philosopher wannabe look. You do have a good posing to be posing to be a poser thing going for you though, so thats good. Out.

sorry but that's just your interpretation. for the record i'm not liberal artsy, nor do i wear flip flops or worn out caps. i drank sobe maybe once or twice in my life. i'm sorry i don't fit into your contrived stereotype, maybe you will find some at yale.

my bad, I mistook you for someone who could put some balls into their reply.

I'm sorry, I'm not juvenile enough to pick fights on the internet. You are now on my ignore list, so don't bother replying.

I wear flip flops