Thank You Note????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wax

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
can someone give me an example of a THANKOU NOTE???? :D

Members don't see this ad.

wax said:
can someone give me an example of a THANKOU NOTE???? :D

Dr. X

Thank you.

Yours Truly,

Wax Spatula

:thumbup:

Don't tell me I'm supposed to send a cheesy thank-you note after every interview. This process gets worse and worse. Is anybody sending them?
Yours truly,
Wax spatula

Members don't see this ad :)
UNLV OMS WANABE said:
Don't tell me I'm supposed to send a cheesy thank-you note after every interview. This process gets worse and worse. Is anybody sending them?
Yours truly,
Wax spatula
I sent flowers and chocolates.

UNLV OMS WANABE said:
Yours truly,
Wax spatula
Don't send us one...unless, of course, you want us to think that you're a cheesed*ck...

If you want to send something, send cash.

Gator, we know that you're a cheesed*ck already, so you can send a thank you if you want. Can't hurt... :D

Yah-E said:
I sent flowers and chocolates.
I heard that you already gave your flower to the program director at Cook County in exchange for an interview...

OMFSCardsFan said:
Gator, we know that you're a cheesed*ck already, so you can send a thank you if you want. Can't hurt... :D

Is that what that milky growth is down there? :eek:

OMFSCardsFan said:
I heard that you already gave your flower to the program director at Cook County in exchange for an interview...
:laugh:

OMFSCardsFan said:
You forgot the chocolates.

UNLV clean your messages! I tried to send you a PM regarding SA. :confused:

If you guys really want to send a good thank you note make sure you send naked pictures of your sister.

Unless she's fugly. Then send them to toofache, i hear he's into that sort of thing.

north2southOMFS said:
If you guys really want to send a good thank you note make sure you send naked pictures of your sister.

Unless she's fugly. Then send them to toofache, i hear he's into that sort of thing.

no sisters but snap shots of my 4 brothers are on there way ;)

I didn't send any thank you notes. To be honest, if the program was going to rank me high but then bumped me down for lack of thank you kiss arse notes...well, i don't want to go there anyways.

DcS said:
I didn't send any thank you notes. To be honest, if the program was going to rank me high but then bumped me down for lack of thank you kiss arse notes...well, i don't want to go there anyways.
That was exactly my attitude going through. I didn't want to have to maintain ass-kissing status all the way through residency. I hate that ****.

DcS said:

I sent thank you notes to every interviewer and every group of residents I met this year. I never did in the past times I applied. I figured I needed every ounce of whatever possible to make match happen, and if that included kissing butt by sending thank you notes - then sure, why not, easy enough.

I hate the kiss-butt stuff too, am no good at it myself. But there seem to be astounding numbers of kiss-butt residents in ortho programs all over the place.

griffin04 said:
I sent thank you notes to every interviewer and every group of residents I met this year. I never did in the past times I applied. I figured I needed every ounce of whatever possible to make match happen, and if that included kissing butt by sending thank you notes - then sure, why not, easy enough.

I hate the kiss-butt stuff too, am no good at it myself. But there seem to be astounding numbers of kiss-butt residents in ortho programs all over the place.

While in dental school, I had to do rotations at motifoire GPR so we can learn more about dentistry. I had to kiss butt there all the time, and this female GPR resident just would not show any love!! :love:

Doggie said:
While in dental school, I had to do rotations at motifoire GPR so we can learn more about dentistry. I had to kiss butt there all the time, and this female GPR resident just would not show any love!! :love:

Rotations at Montefiore GPR? No wonder you stopped showing up to rotation at Mount Sinai's GPR. :laugh: (I moved to NYC to be in Manhattan, not so I could scrub it in the Bronx. :D )

griffin04 said:
Rotations at Montefiore GPR? No wonder you stopped showing up to rotation at Mount Sinai's GPR. :laugh: (I moved to NYC to be in Manhattan, not so I could scrub it in the Bronx. :D )

Oops......i was a little drunk when I typed it........*burp*....I still am a little bit now. I meant to say Mt. Sinai GPR rotation. I tried to kiss ass with this one GPR resident from buffalo, but she showed me no love. :smuggrin: