Thank you, SDN.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

royturn

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am an MCAT survivor (I should have a T-shirt made). I gained a lot of insight from these boards, and I want to thank everyone who ever answered any of my questions. I would also like to thank the people who helped calm me down when I was freaking out 3 days before the test. I will try to pop in from time to time and help others.

Ignore any Biology advice I try to give :D.

Members don't see this ad.

I am an MCAT survivor (I should have a T-shirt made). I gained a lot of insight from these boards, and I want to thank everyone who ever answered any of my questions. I would also like to thank the people who helped calm me down when I was freaking out 3 days before the test. I will try to pop in from time to time and help others.

Ignore any Biology advice I try to give :D.

GREAT POST! I think your words reflect the opinion of so many posters here at SDN. This is a great community of supportive people who are driven with the same goal.

I read more "wow, that's so true" or "I can't believe he/she took so much of their own time to write such a quality response" here than anywhere else on the net.

This place is great!