Not open for further replies.

CoolCucumber3

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Jul 16, 2006
Status
Medical Student
I just wanted to write and say thank you SDN!

I attended medical school in Chicago but was kicked out a couple years ago for failing too many classes due to numerous personal problems. I have been accepted to another US allopathic medical school (but for privacy reasons am not revealing which one.) It is not a medical school I would ever have thought I would get into (but the ones with lower admissions requirements rejected me. Go figure!)

If it was not for you guys, I would not have known that I had other options available and my dream of becoming a doctor would have been something I would have to give up on and I would have probably gone to law school or nursing or doing something else I wasn't fully enthusiastic about. I really appreciate all the positive comments and advice throughout the years, there is no way in hell I would have been able to get reaccepted to a medical school if it wasn't for you guys. And to the haters that told me I should give up and forget it - haha well I'm in med school and you're not :laugh:

Thanks once again SDN for believing in me and making sure I didn't give up. I owe you guys big time :)

Law2Doc

5K+ Member
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Dec 20, 2004
Status
Attending Physician
CoolCucumber3 said:
And to the haters that told me I should give up and forget it - haha well I'm in med school and you're not
Actually, as you are posting on the allo board, those that read this probably are, in fact, in med school. :rolleyes:

OP
CoolCucumber3

CoolCucumber3

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Jul 16, 2006
Status
Medical Student
Whoops! My mistake. Well, basically I meant that I triumphed over the haters. For some reason this thread wouldn't post in the pre-allo med forums. Oh yeah, and I was about to apply to law school myself so please don't take offense to that :)

njbmd

Moderator Emeritus
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 30, 2001
Gone Walkabout!
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
Hi there,
This thread is pretty lame and I am closing. :sleep: It has very little if anything to do with or add to Allopathic medicine.
njbmd :)

Status
Not open for further replies.