Thank You To Everyone At Sdn!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolCucumber3

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to write and say thank you SDN!

I attended medical school in Chicago but was kicked out a couple years ago for failing too many classes due to numerous personal problems. I have been accepted to another US allopathic medical school (but for privacy reasons am not revealing which one.) It is not a medical school I would ever have thought I would get into (but the ones with lower admissions requirements rejected me. Go figure!)

If it was not for you guys, I would not have known that I had other options available and my dream of becoming a doctor would have been something I would have to give up on and I would have probably gone to law school or nursing or doing something else I wasn't fully enthusiastic about. I really appreciate all the positive comments and advice throughout the years, there is no way in hell I would have been able to get reaccepted to a medical school if it wasn't for you guys. And to the haters that told me I should give up and forget it - haha well I'm in med school and you're not :laugh:

Thanks once again SDN for believing in me and making sure I didn't give up. I owe you guys big time :)

Members don't see this ad.

Whoops! My mistake. Well, basically I meant that I triumphed over the haters. For some reason this thread wouldn't post in the pre-allo med forums. Oh yeah, and I was about to apply to law school myself so please don't take offense to that :)

Hi there,
This thread is pretty lame and I am closing. :sleep: It has very little if anything to do with or add to Allopathic medicine.
njbmd :)

Status
Not open for further replies.