Thanks for the canned answer; I'm killing myself

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reluctantoptimism

Shrews and Trucks
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have nobody helping me and my life is pointless.

I'm ready to die and nothing seems to convince me otherwise.

If God exists and is merciful, he will take me.

Members don't see this ad.

I hear you are in incredible pain. You need to talk to someone right away. Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255) (the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline). I hope you find support soon.

This thread has been reported by several members due to statements that are concerning for thoughts of self-harm. SDN takes such statements seriously and we would like to remind you that SDN should not serve as a place to obtain counseling or other advice regarding significant psychological issues. If you are contemplating harming yourself, you should immediately seek professional counseling advice, not rely on SDN or other non-professional resources. Even if you are not planning to harm yourself, you should avail yourself of professional resources near you to help you cope with the issues you describe in your posts. Above all, we want all our members to remain safe.

One free resource available in the US is the National Suicide Prevention Hotline at 1-800-273-8255. Their website also lists local crisis centers.

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.