Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.

Thanks God I found this site... I need help

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Clarkenti, Nov 26, 2002.

1. Clarkenti

Clarkenti Member

Hi everyone...
    I'm doing MedSchool outside USA, I'm doing in Bolivia (south of america) so I have alread 60 credits, and I want to know if I get about 120 credits of Anatomy, Microbiology,Biochemistry, Genetic, Histology, Embryology, Organic Chemistry, Biofisic.....
    I did study about these stuffs..
    So, I want to know if they will be accept as a PreMed ???
    And.. Can I take a Mcat already???
    Please let me know ok....
    thanks
    Clarkent

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Gleevec

Gleevec Peter, those are Cheerios

You can take the MCAT after having taken Intro Chem, Intro Bio, Organic Chem, and Physics. It also helps to have some Cell Bio/Biochem I hear, but if you study it well its a moot point.

4. MaluJGNY

MaluJGNY Junior Member

All the credits you get from outside U.S. have to be converted into U.S. credits first before american schools look at them. "World Education Services" is an organization recognized by most colleges in u.s.... check out www.wes.org for more information. Peace!