thanks sdn-ers!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ghm

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everyone,

i just wanted to thank you guys for all your advice. i just recently joined sdn. . .but already, i am a regular visitor to this site. reading all your comments really makes the waiting much more bearable. thanks!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Welcome to SDN!

With luck and dedication, you too can become a SDN personality. I know I'm looking forward to that day... :D

now to truly become an "SDN personality" you have to be willing to take some risks. but don't take my word for it...i'm the SDN mongoloid.

Members don't see this ad :)
2. also mongoloid Offensive A person affected with Down syndrome.
-Bartleby's online dictionary

no further questions, your honor :wink:

Poor Caveman, his every word is under a microscope. I wish we could all be a little more chill around here :) But that definition being whipped out is pretty funny.

Brandonite, what are you talking about? You are definately a #1 S-D-N-Ca-na-di-an personality. (It could be made a song or a jingle or something if you say it right :)

•••quote:•••Originally posted by megkudos:
•Brandonite, what are you talking about? :) •••••Meg, i think you meant to say "what are you talking aboot? Eh, brando? j/k just a little international humor fo yo apps.